Goodbye Jesus

Debate With A Christian Over Ground Zero Mosque.

Kaiser01

ok so i got into a debate today with a christian over ground zero mosque and i stated that they had just as much right to be there as anyone else and you shouldent throw them in the same boat as terrorist becuase that wil lelad to more problems.

his argument however was that he didnt want them to have a mosque there becuase he didnt want them to learn the wrong thing and go to hell :HaHa:

i mean what do i say to this guy? the reasoining seems so faulty that i dont even know where to get a good counter argument exept putting a christian church in the same senerio in a muslim nation. it seems like he is saying im going to act like a dictator and keep you from living your life in order to keep you secure.

i rember a quote that showed up here once that said said about how "arguing with christians is like playing chess with pidgions they crap on the board, knock over the peices, fly up to their coop and still say they won."

So his argument is that all Muslims are going to Christian hell, therefore we should "save them" by banning Islam in America? Fucking genious you are talking to there. You rebut with what if he's wrong and Islam is correct and he's going to Islam hell. It doesn't end there, remind him of the thousands of gods that pre-dated Yahweh which he could be wrong about.

You can't reason with someone who's brainwashed, it's like foreign language to them.