Goodbye Jesus

Real Ufo Over Dome Of Rock In Jereuselem

rocklobster

ive been freaking out so much lately... because of these...

here is a site that has a lot of the videos collabed

this wouldnt normally scare me if i wasnt still going thru my "deconversion" phase. and if it didnt happen directly over the dome of the rock...

now i know a lot of you will just say its fake. but its very convincing and even made news. according to some interviews, local residents claim that it did happen

http://blogs.howstuffworks.com/2011/01/31/the-jerusalem-ufo-at-dome-of-the-rock-on-january-28-2011/

check it out on cbs and fox also. i remember this happening in 2010 but it didnt phase me until now, now that i know what the dome of the rock is

has anyone else seen these?

• Super Moderator

All that proves is that Muhammed was an alien. I mean, it is his rock.

• Like 2

This appears to be an elaborate hoax perpetrated almost a year ago. If it really did happen-- don't you think that there would have been something further to come out of it, since it has been at least 10 months or so? With the advent of computers, filmography, etc-- you can "create" almost anything that looks real. At this point, unless you actually see something with your own eyes in real time-- it may not be true. Don't believe everything you see and hear!!

I so want to paste a Giorgio Tsoukalos parody pic right now, but I can't from my phone.

I so want to paste a Giorgio Tsoukalos parody pic right now, but I can't from my phone.

Done ;)

9189283.jpg?1312526309

This appears to be an elaborate hoax perpetrated almost a year ago. If it really did happen-- don't you think that there would have been something further to come out of it, since it has been at least 10 months or so? With the advent of computers, filmography, etc-- you can "create" almost anything that looks real. At this point, unless you actually see something with your own eyes in real time-- it may not be true. Don't believe everything you see and hear!!

yah but 10 months ago still isnt that long ago. i mean it did make cbs, fox news. probably some other stations

i think things like this people will never take fully seriously. i mean. .. i understand its not hard to fake something like that. but there is at least 3 diffent angles of the video.

BrotherJosh is the wind beneath my alien wings!

Occasional sightings of Bigfoot also make the news, as well as the Loch Ness monster-- but that doesn't make them any more true. Sensationalism sells- and it may have been a slow news day. The aliens have not re-landed, right? And, lets just say it WAS true. Aliens landing where ever would only mean that there is a whole lot more out in space than just us-- who is their god? Do they even have a god? and so on...... I took a look at the web when this came out and became convinced that it was an elaborate hoax-- I think people see just how much they can get people to believe things-- and disregarded it. I figured that if I was wrong, I would find out in that there would be more UFO occurances, more eye-witnesses, etc. So far, nothing more has happened, which lends credence to the hoax probablility!! I get your worrying--but take it from a classic worry wart-- it just ain't worth it!!

Uh, the website you posted appears to be debunking the video. What do you want us to add to all this that they couldn't?

mwc

Just to assuage your fears even more--google Jerusalem UFO Hoax-- you should find a link that states that Israeli News are basically declaring this a hoax after researching everything. Here are some quotes:

Supposedly, there is no connection between the people that shot those footages," said Israeli Channel 10 investigator Nitay Elboim. "We also had some doubts because it seems there is a rare and authentic documentation [of the UFO], but then ... we began receiving very interesting details."

According to the Channel 10 report, Gadliovich was "not an accidental photographer, but a movie man with a film company.

Gadliovich, also described as an "ex-actor," played a part in a film with actor Golan Ardiv. According to the news station, Ardiv is the film teacher at the school where the teenagers who posted the second UFO video study.

When asked by Channel 10 if he had any prior connection with Ardiv or if it was a coincidence, Gadliovich offered this cryptic response:

"There is no such thing as coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences," he said. "I don't know. The unknown is greater than the known -- that's all I can tell you."

Ardiv reportedly declined knowing the teens -- but Channel 10 remained skeptical, reporting that the footage does not appear to be "authentic."

It's still not known what photographic techniques may have been used to create the UFO videos, but with so many photo and video editing programs available, the clips could have been made any number of ways.

In fact, a big criticism of one of the Jerusalem UFO videos is that it appears to be merely a still photograph onto which a UFO was digitally placed. Upon close inspection, it's apparent that nothing else in the video shows any movement -- traffic, people, street lights, trees -- except for the UFO.

Part of the problem today is that there are so many clever people who know how to manipulate a computer keyboard that it's very easy to fake an incredible UFO video or still photograph. Even Google Earth left people scratching their heads a couple of months ago when what appeared to be a stunning UFO unexpectedly popped up in an image of South Africa.

In that case, photo expert Marc Dantonio revealed to The Huffington Post how his trained eye easily saw evidence that someone had "stitched together an image" using "an iPhone app that lets you put a fake UFO into a photo."

And then there's The Faking Hoaxer, who creates amazing videos of subjects like UFOs and extraterrestrial exploration.

Now, more than ever, seeing is not always believing.Does that help??

• Like 1

A UFO is just that, an unidentified flying object. Not a flying saucer, not an alien invasion. A UFO is a vehicle that cannot be identified by those who have seen it. MY impression is, so what? I've actually seen UFOs. My experience has been that what I have seen are military aircraft. There are so many experimental aircraft of all types these days I do not doubt that we will not see an increase in UFO sightings. What habitable planet is within commuter distance of Earth? None. There have been no alien visitations to Earth since the Vulcans brought us velcro.

The Faking Hoaxer

??? Is that someone who's pretending to be hoaxing, i.e. not hoaxing at all? :scratch:

Maybe all this can be explained by UVH? (Unidentified Video Hoaxer)

it was really aleins observing the poor treatment of the palistinians :HaHa:

• Like 1

May I make a suggestion?

I strongly encourage you to read the following books asap.

Michael Shermer's Why People Believe Weird Things

http://www.michaelshermer.com/weird-things/

Carl Sagan's Demon Haunted World

http://www.amazon.com/Demon-Haunted-World-Science-Candle-Dark/dp/0345409469

DO IT!!!

• Like 1

Holy shit....i could have written this when i first discovered this video. It was all a hoax man, trust me, I was afraid of this alien stuff for a long time.

Holy shit....i could have written this when i first discovered this video. It was all a hoax man, trust me, I was afraid of this alien stuff for a long time.

I was just thinking that this dude reminds me of you.

Damnit.

Sorry about this. I got this hard on and well...you know the rest...its the second coming...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Many years ago when I was still a christian.. I was in an apartment in Edmonton. I didn't realize how frightened I was by all the 'end of the world' stuff that I had been studying, I hear a very loud, deep noise and all the windows and walls shook, and all of a sudden I just freaked right out, actually fell to my knees and had my very first panic attack... seriously I thought that was it, it was the END OF THE WORLD!

You know what it was? They still had sonic jets then and one had passed over my apartment, it was also during the cold war. I was so paralyzed by fear I couldn't move. Needless to say I prayed. and cried... it was a horrible experience.

I totally understand your reaction. It's a terrible thing to have this fear deep inside... it does go away though but I couldn't tell you how long. I guess that's an individual thing. Read all you can about these assumptions we have been indoctrinated with.. talk it out.. don't be sorry, you can't feel any other way until you do.

Peace

I've heard what I thought was the sound of bugles playing in the distance, and thought the angel Gabriel was sounding the End-of-the-World alarm.

Yeah, that's the facet of end-times ideology that I attached to back then.