Goodbye Jesus

www.christianism.com

Poonis

Christians,

If you want a greater indepth understanding as to why and how I think that Jesus Christ and the entirity of Christian history is based upon a flat out deliberate lie, promoted by those higher up in the the ranks of Christianity for their own advantage over you, to which you willfully suffer needlessly for the entire length of your life that you devote yourself to this religion, then I suggest you read from this site.

www.christianism.com

How many do you think will actually read the content on that site, Poonis?

Hell, I've just spent the past two hours there and I can't imagine a believer spending so much as fifteen minutes (at the most) there.

It's good stuff though. :woohoo:

Interesting site, although I was a little confused by it's organization. Seems a bit scattershot, unless I'm missing the main text somehow.

But I did find this little gem from Martin Luther:

[Martin Luther 1483 - 1546] The aggregation of large libraries tends to divert men's thoughts from the one great book, the Bible, which ought, day and night, to be in every one's hand....Never will the writings of mortal man in any respect equal the sentences inspired by God. We must yield the place of honour to the prophets and the apostles, keeping ourselves prostrate at their feet as we listen to their teaching.

I know it's too late and Luther can't hear me, but I'll say it anyway.

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE! :vtffani:

But I did find this little gem from Martin Luther:
[Martin Luther 1483 - 1546] The aggregation of large libraries tends to divert men's thoughts from the one great book, the Bible, which ought, day and night, to be in every one's hand....Never will the writings of mortal man in any respect equal the sentences inspired by God. We must yield the place of honour to the prophets and the apostles, keeping ourselves prostrate at their feet as we listen to their teaching.

And the hospitals, nut-houses, churches and prisons have been full ever since. :mellow:

Interesting site, although I was a little confused by it's organization. Seems a bit scattershot, unless I'm missing the main text somehow.

The author of the site gives a reason for why the site is arranged the way it is:

A Guide to Christianism -

See page 1, for principal foci of this research.

Paramount, are historical appreciations of personalities—especially freethinkers, and of many books, and authors.

Obviously, with more study, more interrelatedness is noted.

There are diversions, for context, historical appreciations, etc.

Of course, study of sources (many are in my library, and, most have been in my hands) is recommended.

Personal thanks are included (see: 40, 129, 150, 560, etc.).

For history of these researches, see 85, the title page, etc.

99% of the "boldings", brackets, and underlinings, are my additions.

Glancing is recommended. Details are available, to assist increasing interests.

The mind should be unfettered [see 734, etc.], free to roam about the eons, and beyond [see 793, etc.]—and, "yesterdays"—the millennia.

Free, to observe and investigate, the conditions and behaviors of the transient newcomer—Homo sapiens.

Lino Sanchez 1/1/99