Goodbye Jesus

F*cking Parking Dramas

blackpudd1n

I could suggest some broken glass being subtley placed under the tyres of the visitors cars when they misbehave. That would be nasty - but very effective.

Most fiendish revenge I ever heard of was when someone in a government department was stealing other people milk in the fridge to use in their coffee. Someone set up a milk carton with milk of magnesia in it. It became obvious just who the milk thief was apparently (milk of magnesia relieves constipation).

I kinda know how some roofing nails got used in a spot where cops like to hide and clock speeders with radar.....The local repair shop had to well remove a few nails from their tires...LOL....needless to say...they NEVER parked there again.......GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Something like that actually happened to me, once. Ironically enough, I was driving to church, and I could hear this sound. I pulled into the car park, and I'm think, shit! Something's going on with the muffler! So I've got my arse under the end of the car, trying to work out where the hole is, and next thing I know, my pastor comes along and says, "better change that tyre for you!" I was like, huh? Tyre? Sure enough, my tyre had been completely shredded by something like a nail. I thought it was the muffler! A had a brand new spare, so he and another dude changed it for me. I do know how to change a tyre, I've just never been strong enough to do it myself. Can't get the nuts off.

Shit hit the fan yesterday.

I came home to an obnoxious visitor refusing to move his vehicle out of the residents parking, and he told me that it was "public parking".

So I took photos of the license plate, and I made a formal complaint, and notified the housing manager of my formal request for signage stating it was resident parking only, told her which resident the obnoxious visitor was visiting, and that I would continue to take photos of visitor vehicles parking downstairs.

The chick Mr. Obnoxious was visiting would do well to remember the last visitor of her's that I took umbrage with- the visitor got banned from coming back. Not only that, but if you can't keep your visitors in line, the resident can get kicked out. We may have life-time leases, but there are conditions to those leases, and they can be revoked for failure to comply. I've fucking had a gutful.

Woot woot! just got a reply to my official complaint- we're getting signage AND the resident Mr. Obnoxious visited is getting an official letter! Whoo hoo!

Most fiendish revenge I ever heard of was when someone in a government department was stealing other people milk in the fridge to use in their coffee. Someone set up a milk carton with milk of magnesia in it. It became obvious just who the milk thief was apparently (milk of magnesia relieves constipation).

Hmmm... I'll have to remember that one. Thanks!