Goodbye Jesus

Schweddy Balls

joyless

You guys may have been all over this story when it happened at the end of September but did you hear about the Christian mom organization that is boycotting Ben & Jerry's for their limited edition flavor "Schweddy Balls"?! It is an homage to the skit that Alec Balwin did on Saturday Night Live some time ago. With all of the real problems in the world to take a stand for, this is what they are choosing. It makes the arguments that non-christians make about Christians being closed minded, boring and judgemental very hard to counter. I'm off to go buy some Schweddy Balls!

So they weren't already boycotting them for being gay?

I hope you can find it. The supermarkets near my house don't stock it and there's no Ben & Jerry stores nearby. Sucks...

I bought some a couple weeks ago for two purposes, the novelty of it and to say screw you to the uptight conservative right wing.

I actually found it a Walmart for a short time, got 2 pints just cuz I always try new flavors.

in all honesty, it wasn't one of B & J's better efforts. It tasted mostly vanilla.

When Vermont legalized sme sex marriage, they changed Chubby Hubby to Hubby Hubby and fat fundies everywhere protested the deliciousness.

I prefer Moist Labia.

I think adding a hint of salmon was a little over the top.