Goodbye Jesus

I Came Out Today

Brought None

Good for you BN, glad it went well with your parents.

When I first came out my sister hung up the phone on me, and prior to ever talking to my dad about it someone told me he made the comment "tell me anything, just don't tell me my son is gay". Not exactly supportive sad.png. But it actually didn't really bother me that much, I had already left home at 16 so as far as I was concerned they could kiss my ass.

Time to celebrate 68.gif

Hey BN, great to see you finally came out to your parents! A good thing they're being so supportive. I got you some eye-candy to keep going biggrin.png

SNubret0002.jpg

pecs2.jpg

Mmmmmmm. yum.gif

I'll second that wicked.gif

It's not like I'm going to go out side now everyday like a one man band parade machine with a banner screaming I'm gay.

fullsize_7.jpg

:P

Good for you BN, glad it went well with your parents.

When I first came out my sister hung up the phone on me, and prior to ever talking to my dad about it someone told me he made the comment "tell me anything, just don't tell me my son is gay". Not exactly supportive sad.png. But it actually didn't really bother me that much, I had already left home at 16 so as far as I was concerned they could kiss my ass.

Time to celebrate 68.gif

Damn that sucks! Sorry your's were unsupportive. :(

It's not like I'm going to go out side now everyday like a one man band parade machine with a banner screaming I'm gay.

fullsize_7.jpg

tongue.png

Oh GAWD!!! GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Well, I was in high school marching band, so I could if I wanted too. zDuivel7.gif

Well a week in so far and getting the best sleep ever! Before I always had anxiety issues where my mind just would't shut down long enough for me to sleep. Guess what I'm feeling right now is what it's like to actually relax for once. This is going to make going back and spending time with the parents at home so much more enjoyable and easier. Getting calls from the parents doesn't get me all tense now. Mind has room now for other things to process. Just have a much better sense of being.

Thanks everyone for the support, this has been one for the books for me. :)

• Like 1