Goodbye Jesus

Pat Robertson to PA town:

Fweethawt

DOVER, Pa. -- The Rev. Pat Robertson delivered a warning for residents of Dover, Pa., on Thursday after voters there elected to boot the current school board, which instituted an intelligent design policy that led to a federal trial.

On Thursday's broadcast of "The 700 Club," Robertson told Dover residents, "If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God" because "you just voted God out of your city."

VIEW THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE

DOVER, Pa. -- The Rev. Pat Robertson delivered a warning for residents of Dover, Pa., on Thursday after voters there elected to boot the current school board, which instituted an intelligent design policy that led to a federal trial.

On Thursday's broadcast of "The 700 Club," Robertson told Dover residents, "If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God" because "you just voted God out of your city."

105702[/snapback]

Shameful.

What everyone already knew: Pat Robertson is a prick.

I wonder when they're gonna indict him as a terrorist for issuing death threats against foreign dignities amongst his many followers? (Sounds like Al Qaeda, if you think about it)

Guest Challenger

105702[/snapback]

Shameful.

What everyone already knew: Pat Robertson is a prick.

I wonder when they're gonna indict him as a terrorist for issuing death threats against foreign dignities amongst his many followers? (Sounds like Al Qaeda, if you think about it)

105717[/snapback]

Suppose one of his followers did get close enough to President Chavez in order to whack him? I wonder if our government would allow Robertson's extradition?

Cool, so that's how you get rid of him. And all this time I thought it would take a coup to get god to leave town.

And here I was under the impression that Intelligent Design had nothing to do with religion. Silly me.

And here I was under the impression that Intelligent Design had nothing to do with religion. Silly me.

105780[/snapback]

Nice catch.

Merlin

It does make me wonder why Pat Robertson hasn't been arrested yet...and sent to Hugo Chavez for use as a love slave...