Goodbye Jesus

Leave, or stay?

daniel_1012

Should I STAY, or should I GO AWAY?

Just so you know, the outcome of this poll is not just for personal reference -- IT WILL DECIDE WHETHER I STAY OR GO AWAY -- REALLY. If you say GO AWAY, I will, and I will not return -- that I promise. You will not see my posts on these boards again. If you say to STAY... than I am far more likely to stay around, and you're likely to see more of my posts in the future.

So, should things go back to the way they were before I came to Ex-Christian? Or should they remain as they are, while I am here? You decide.

GONE FOREVER?

STAY AROUND?

Stick around, open up the cottage flarkin' cheese beetween your ears, scoop it out.. Replace with something besides platitudes and bullshit. Learn how to communicate with Humans on a level more than "nyah, nyah, nyah!!"

Get laid. Bust a nut. Several times. Get rid of that fucking fundamentalist dreaded 'SRD".

Sperm Retention Disease will kill ya man..

Open your mind to a world that is larger and bigger than some idiot church_spreccher filling your head with mush.

Fight the urge to be and stay a comfortable little flockmember.

kL

Stay. Maybe you'll learn something.

I selected stay because I believe in freedom of speech and because I think you should decide on your own. I don't believe we should force you out just because you don't agree with us. I do however wish that you would give up the cookie cutter answers that you learned in church or on religious sites and answer from your heart. I can't make you do that though, so...

I do have a question. I don't want to go back through all your old postings to prove my point but perhaps you can just let me know without doing so. I noticed a while back that a few times your posts were utterly incoherent. Your writing has since improved dramatically. Were you writing some of your posts on no sleep, while in a hurry, or something along those lines? Or, have other people posted while signed on with your username? Just curious.

Added "I don't care" option.

It depends. If you plan to change your attitude and quit acting like an arrogant know-it-all, then stay. But if you're going to stay arrogant and hateful, and plagiarizing from our written materials and posting them on your web site, then you might as well leave. But it's ultimately your decision. Unlike the Christian sites, we don't ban people just for being arrogant jerks, at least the last time I checked.

I said "go away".

You need to find out for yourself that all of the answers to life won't be found in John 3:16.

Read. Something besides the bible.

After life has dealt you a few hands, and you realize that maybe you don't hold the keys to the salvation of the world, come on back. We'd love to meet the real Daniel someday.

I don't care one way or the other. Have no use for theists that don't recognise the Creator and follow that Hebrew Demon and his Bastardly Get! Heimdall :yellow:

Should I STAY, or should I GO AWAY?

It's up to you.

So, should things go back to the way they were before I came to Ex-Christian?  Or should they remain as they are, while I am here?  You decide.

You're an Ex-Christian? :eek: You already de-converted? (I know that's not what you meant. :wicked: )

I said "go away".

Ditto.

Especially after we discovered how nicely he grabbed our posts and words, he avoided talking with us about our points and posts, and just put everything on his website to be cheered by his Xtian happy chorus. "You are right, daniel, the damned heretics are wrong! They never moved forward in the first place. They don't realize that we're here to serve god!".

Sick.

After seeing him running away so many times from our posts, discovering that he pastes around our words where we are not allowed to debate and defend ourselves...

Go away, coward. Come back when you'll develop a brain.

I voted "I don't care", because I honestly don't, but I won't complain if you stick around, Dan. I enjoy having Christians around (for the most part), because I love to read their thoughts/opinions. However you must understand that your tone can sometimes be (perhaps unintentionally) condescending, overly pious, and arrogant. This is the Lion's Den, so I guess these things are acceptable, but it can be quite frustrating for people who want to discuss things with you. It does come across as though you want other people to listen to you, but you are not willing to listen to other people. I think this is why people get angry and upset with you. This isn't an attack, so please don't perceive it to be one.

You might have said so elsewhere, in which case I apologise for asking you to repeat yourself, but why are you here Daniel?

Rachel

Didn't we already HAVE this discussion?

I say stop being an attention whore. What exactly is your problem? Not enough friends and irritants in the "real world"? Stay or go. Nobody really gives a shit. Just stop seeking all of this self-gratifying attention.

Participate or don't. Shit or get off the pot. Just do us all a favor and stop whining for attention. :Wendywhatever:

Big fucking baby.

P.S. - Can we please STOP having threads dedicated to the ego of ONE silly-ass, fucking "member"? PLEASE?

I don't give a shot either way... you've had me on ignore for a while just so you don't have to deal with the points I raise. :loser:

P.S. - Can we please STOP having threads dedicated to the ego of ONE silly-ass, fucking "member"? PLEASE?

You're right, Mr. Grinch.

Nobody really cares, Daniel, and you know it. You're just a publicity whore, ain't ya?

Now...He's been told to leave and If I remember correctly, there already was some kind of poll on this wich he could read at first...

Having nice statistics of everybodies thoughtsmight be helpfull to him.

P.S. - Can we please STOP having threads dedicated to the ego of ONE silly-ass, fucking "member"?  PLEASE?

107323[/snapback]

Ditto. Dan-dan doesn't care what kind of attention he gets as long as he gets it.

lookatme.jpg

I voted "I DON'T CARE."

The fact is whether or not you stay, there will always be another douchebag out there with the same opinions as you.

You've hung out long enough that if you ever cared to actually listen, you might actually get to use the greymatta that you were born with.

It's almost completely atrophied from lack of use, but if you just think a little every day, you'll eventually get some tone back in that flabby, narrow-minded thing between your ears.

And if not, I can still point at you and laugh.

chicken.jpg

I think you should stay Dan. Your ignorance gets tiring, and I have to say that I don't read most of the threads that you seem to dominate, but if you left now you will have wasted SO much time here.

BTW, that song on your website makes me want to skin little animals out of rage. I had to get away from that site after about the third round of that song.

(Total corn-fed Christian pussy bullshit) song. But then again, you are from Iowa. I spent a few days in your little town over the summer - terrible. Can't avoid the smell of horse shit, no matter how hard you try.

I said "go away".

Ditto.

Especially after we discovered how nicely he grabbed our posts and words, he avoided talking with us about our points and posts, and just put everything on his website to be cheered by his Xtian happy chorus. "You are right, daniel, the damned heretics are wrong! They never moved forward in the first place. They don't realize that we're here to serve god!".

Sick.

After seeing him running away so many times from our posts, discovering that he pastes around our words where we are not allowed to debate and defend ourselves...

Go away, coward. Come back when you'll develop a brain.

107314[/snapback]

He's been reposting our conversations so his Christian cult friends can pick them apart without us there??!! I didn't know he was doing that. Where's his cultish web site? I had originally voted "I don't care", because I figured that maybe the boy might get enough exposure to reason that it might erode his mindless bible quoting cult bull shit, but after seeing the *real* Daniel, someone with zero respect and zero integrity; zero spirituality; zero personality, I change my vote. You should go away Daniel. You are not doing anyone any good.

Oh wait... that's not true, you are making 1,000,000,000 %certain that I will never, ever consider your freakish brand of cult Christianity again. I'm almost positive you’re having the same effect on everyone else who may be wondering if your Cult Christianity has anything to offer. Your fruits are sour Daniel. You are defective. But by all means stay and show the world your bad fruits. Show them what to avoid. You lack any good fruit, and I'm certain that if Jesus did exist, you would be cast away by him as an unredeemable hypocrite.

Post that on your board :loser:

I voted "I don't care" because well, I don't. There's nothing he could say that would change my mind about him or his Xtian bullshit.