Goodbye Jesus

Guest Beyond_Belief

Guest Beyond_Belief

Hi, I'm new to this sight, though I rejected Xian claims as a teenager and I'm now in my late 40's.

I'm in the UK. Are there any other UK members?

I also sometimes post on the Skeptics Annotated Bible forum.

The testimonies here interest me. Xians use them as a weapon to gain converts; its as if only non-Xian religions and philosophies have negative sides!

Having read many suspicious Xian testimonies about how ex-Pagans, Buddhists etc. were driven to suiccde and depresstion simply by practicing things like Yoga and divination its refreshing to see how bible-reading and Xian church-going are bad for people's health!

I'm a colonial, sorry.

But welcome Imperial citizen anyway.

Pickle.gif

Welcome! There are a few Europeans on this site... several Germans and I think a few Brits. :)

I'm an ugly Merican though... so pardon me! ;) I apologize in advance for our moron-in-chief.

And two Dutch, me and Saviormachine.

What part of the UK? Scotland? Please let it be Scotland.... ;)

Guest Beyond_Belief
And two Dutch, me and Saviormachine.

What part of the UK? Scotland? Please let it be Scotland.... ;)

107332[/snapback]

Living in London but from that other great celtic race, Wales!

Two things I can't stand...

1.People who are intolerant of other people's cultures.

and

2. The Dutch.

I keed, I keed. Amsterdam is one helluva friendly town. But, I did have an argument on the way to the airport with a cabby who was convinced that JFK was a documentary. He started the convo with something like " Ah, Americans, bang bang. So you guys can't trust your government, huh? How do they get away with killing presidents and the like?'

Hello. Welcome to our site. I'm also in the U.S.

Hello

I'm another one across the great pond.

I was on a creative writing site and the Christians would talk about how EVIL everything else was, but no one was ever allowed to write ANYTHING remotely negative about their religion or they would get offended.

Hi ~ I'm in the UK.

Welcome :)

I live in Leicestershire. Spend a lot of time in Somerset as well though ~ with great views across the channel to wales!

Hello, hello from another 'Merican.....

:wave:

Welcome!  There are a few Europeans on this site... several Germans and I think a few Brits.  :)

Aye, at least two Germans. Well, make that one and a half, considering how rarely Islington finds the time to log in. :shrug:

Welcome BB! :3:

Two things I can't stand...

1.People who are intolerant of other people's cultures.

and

2. The Dutch.

vader_irony.jpg

I keed, I keed. Amsterdam is one helluva friendly town. But, I did have an argument on the way to the airport with a cabby who was convinced that JFK was a documentary. He started the convo with something like " Ah, Americans, bang bang. So you guys can't trust your government, huh? How do they get away with killing presidents and the like?'

107769[/snapback]

:HaHa: I knew you had to be kidding...

Welcome to the board Beyond Belief

I’m from England too, but the “New” one, not the “Old” one you are familiar with; New Hampshire to be exact. I live between Manchester and Portsmouth, so at least names must be a bit familiar to you. :shrug:

IBF

I too would like to apologize for the idiot in the White House. I don't know what he did to your Prime Minister, but I'm sorry for that too.

Hi, I'm new to this sight, though I rejected Xian claims as a teenager and I'm now in my late 40's.

I'm in the UK. Are there any other UK members?

107246[/snapback]

I'm a Brit trapped in a skanky American cloak.

Cheers!

Grand to have you around.

Welcome Beyond!

I'm from Bill O'Reilly's favorite Amerikan city, San Francisco.

Enjoy. :grin:

I'm American, but I'm wearing a sweater that says London on it. That only means I shop at Target, though. :shrug:

Welcome and Cheers!

:beer:

I'm an ex-pat from West Sussex (Crawley) now living in Canada. Used to be insane (christian-ish), but now I'm just mental (athiest-ish). Fish'n'Chips and God bless you guvnor!! etc etc

Kevin:

Hiya Beyond! And welcome. :)

I'm not UK, but Anglophile American. About a third of my fam is UK and I have relatives in GB, in Worcestershire.

Mom is from NZ. Her mom is from Australia. Her mom was from a little town in Wales somewhere (Penarth, iirc). Most of my g-ma's family is still over there. I hope I get to visit someday. :)

I too would like to apologize for the idiot in the White House. I don't know what he did to your Prime Minister, but I'm sorry for that too.

bush-and-friend.jpg

Hi, Beyond! I'm Dominican by birth....American by choice, residing in New Jersey. I went from one paradise to another. Yup, nothing like the sweet smell of Jersey. I'll also join my fellow 'Mericans in that apology for that whole Bush/Bliar (not a typo) thing. Our president is a Christian, so that explains a lot. Doesn't excuse it, but it explains it.

Oh, and sorry for Madonna.

And sorry for R Kelly's latest single.

Another hearty welcome from yet another Yank. I'm sorry about Intiligunt Deeeesine.

:wave: