Goodbye Jesus

See How Batshit Crazy Your Former Beliefs Look From The Outside Looking In

Vigile

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/louis-theroux-fundamentalist-christianity/

Louis Theroux: Fundamentalist Christianity

Louis Theroux’s Weird Weekends is a television documentary series, in which Louis Theroux gives viewers the chance to get brief glimpses into the worlds of individuals and groups that they would not normally come into contact with or experience up close.

In most cases this means interviewing people with extreme beliefs of some kind, or just generally belonging to subcultures not known to exist by most or just frowned upon. It was first shown in the UK on BBC2.

Someone seriously needs to prank these guys by blowing a loud trumpet. That would be a sweet viral video.

• Like 1

That video was funny as hell.

I don't need a video to see how crazy my beliefs were. All I have to do is read my Bible or talk with my family.

funny

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I saw that rapture scene from Six Feet Under which watching it on NetFlix I laughed my ass off at how accurate that would be from the days we all wanted to see these miracles and signs! I suppose that's why I both feel an extreme distance from that mode of thinking, and also some degree of compassion for those that still do. I mean, god, it was real to me then too, believing the supernatural could happen at any moment because we were in the ark of truth. Wow.

The first time I saw that rapture scene from Six Feet Under which watching it on NetFlix I laughed my ass off at how accurate that would be from the days we all wanted to see these miracles and signs! I suppose that's why I both feel an extreme distance from that mode of thinking, and also some degree of compassion for those that still do. I mean, god, it was real to me then too, believing the supernatural could happen at any moment because we were in the ark of truth. Wow.

Well it was an unfortunate accident. The lady should have been more careful. But she IS in Heaven. It is really not so bad.

Guest Babylonian Dream
Well it was an unfortunate accident. The lady should have been more careful. But she IS in Heaven. It is really not so bad.

Are you sure she's in the sky? When I look up, I don't see her nor anyone up there.

Should I engage you? Yes, TV shows are real. She actually died in the filming of it, and those were real people going up to heaven in it.

Like mymistake said, all we have to do is talk with people just like JayL!

Should I engage you? Yes, TV shows are real. She actually died in the filming of it, and those were real people going up to heaven in it.

The sad part of this scenario is that the most hopeful alternative for some people is death and heaven. I'm glad you found the word compassion in your description......which would be the "take home message".

• 2 weeks later...

Past lives.

Who were you in your past life?

Ok, I was....

Why am I making this stuff up? Why is this person pretending that I'm not?