Goodbye Jesus

Stressing

blackpudd1n

Oh geez, am I ever stressed!

On the 25th of March, I ordered a hoodie from the Reason Rally store. I really wanted one, as a mark of solidarity. I figured that since it seemed that I could still order and all, and the payment went through okay, that everything was fine. Apparently not.

The last five days my order status has remained as "awaiting fulfillment". I searched and searched, trying to find out what that meant, and couldn't find anywhere on the site a meaning for it. So I sent a message after a couple of days.

I didn't hear back, and so today, seeing that the order status remained the same, I sent another message.

Then, I just checked again... And all apparel has been removed and all it says still is "awaiting fulfillment".

I don't quite know what to do now. I had the presence of mind to pay through paypal, so I can get the money back, but I would like to receive the hoodie, if it's still available. I wish someone would talk to me and tell me what is going on. I hate it when I can't get any answers!

Is there a customer service number you can call? I would recommend calling with order number, date of purchase, and item description and see what response you can get on the phone.

Is there a customer service number you can call? I would recommend calling with order number, date of purchase, and item description and see what response you can get on the phone.

One problem with that idea, Brother Josh- I'm in Australia, the store's in America :(

One problem with that idea, Brother Josh- I'm in Australia, the store's in America sad.png

Why, because of time zones?

One problem with that idea, Brother Josh- I'm in Australia, the store's in America sad.png

Why, because of time zones?

More because it's too damn expensive to call overseas.

Actually, it may not be as bad as I thought- $0.35 connection fee and $0.06/minute.

... But there's no contact number, just emails, and not even any actual email addresses :(

Weird. Well, at least you can get your money back. Disappointing not to receive a hoodie though mad.gif

Yeah. It's sad :( I was gunna wear it with pride :(

I have sent a couple more emails today- maybe I'll get a response that way. I'd rather get my hoodie than the money back, though. I like hoodies.

Might have to open another pack of Doritos and eat away my sorrows.

pudd1n,

Send me info. I've got an excellent set of business contacts that may be able to work this out with you,

Right now hoodies are flying off shelves due to FL situation and "solidarity" purchases. You may need to wait some until market cools down for this kinda garment.

kevinL

pudd1n,

Send me info. I've got an excellent set of business contacts that may be able to work this out with you,

Right now hoodies are flying off shelves due to FL situation and "solidarity" purchases. You may need to wait some until market cools down for this kinda garment.

kevinL

Thanks Kevin, I'll send you a pm :)

Sort of a relief that maybe the problem is a run on the market. I was first thinking it had to do with Paypal. I had a lot of trouble with them and stopped using them.

Because of what Nivek said, the "awaiting Fullfillment" could be for that plus the supplier may not have ordered enough and now they are having to do a reprint. But because of the Florida shooting, it's going to take too long or something.

What Florida shooting?

What Florida shooting?

Trayvon Martin. There's a big post in either the ToT or Current Events Forum. Basically this kid was shot by the Neighborhood Watch Captain. There's massive controversy, cries for justice, and just big to do about his death. I would say more but your post might get hijacked.

What Florida shooting?

Trayvon Martin. There's a big post in either the ToT or Current Events Forum. Basically this kid was shot by the Neighborhood Watch Captain. There's massive controversy, cries for justice, and just big to do about his death. I would say more but your post might get hijacked.

Ah yeah, I did see that thread. Poor kid.

Trayvon Martin - yes, here in Florida that is all we see in the newspapers now - not that it is an unimportant story- but wow, so much coverage and seemingly so few real facts-- to this observer.

pudd1n,

kevinL

Just heard back from someone with some good news. They do have the merchandise still, and they will be fulfilling orders, they are just having a hassle with the logistics at the moment. Phew! Thanks for your help, Kevin, and everyone else for your concern. I'm really so relieved :)