Goodbye Jesus

I'll remove the conversations from my site

daniel_1012

Reasons I am removing from blog:

1.) There serve no further purpose. I don't believe it serves any further purpose to anyone (Christians) that might read it there, just sitting there. Anyone that would gather anything from them has already read them.

2.) There is no moral, or convicting reason to stand firm in keeping them there.

3.) Considering both 1. and 2., and the number of people who are (still unreasonably) upset about it, I'll remove them.

They are being removed, but not for the following reasons:

1.) It was morally wrong. It is never ethically or morally wrong to quote anyone, anywhere, unless of course you make a promise to otherwise keep a secret. Being as these are things quoted in *public forums*, online where anyone can see them... that certainly is not the case. The exact quotations on my blog were the same as anyone could reach them if they came to ex-Christian

2.) It was illegal. It is completely wrong to say quoting someone is illegal. It is, misquoting, that is illegal. If anyone desired to actually see the full pages of conversation in their entirety, they are here for the picking. I didn't change what was said, and if you are ashamed of your words... don't say them. I for one don't mind being quoted anywhere. You are free to quote your conversations with me, and rebroadcast them wherever you wish. I have nothing to be ashamed of, as the latter party is apparently not so (not some, but those that expressed discontent).

Without further adieu, I will remove them. As both reason, and courtesy at this point have seen fit.

That's up there with the most miserly/ungracious/unkind/overdue/insenstive/uptight withdrawals I've ever encountered.

Way to go to do the right thing in completely the wrong spirit.

Thank you so much Daniel. For everything.

You make a much better argument against christianity than we ever could.

Without further adieu, I will remove them.  As both reason, and courtesy at this point have seen fit.

107807[/snapback]

Just a note Dan,

It is supposed to be "without further ado", and not "adieu".

"Ado" is fuss, problem, trouble, while "adieu" is French for "goodbye".

So it would read "without any further fuss", not "without any further goodbye"

So you removed them because it suited YOU and YOU no longer needed them? How righteous of you.

. . .

1.)  It was morally wrong.  It is never ethically or morally wrong to quote anyone, anywhere, unless of course you make a promise to otherwise keep a secret.  Being as these are things quoted in *public forums*, online where anyone can see them... that certainly is not the case.  The exact quotations on my blog were the same as anyone could reach them if they came to ex-Christian

When you posted someone's words from here, did you include a LINK back to here so the readers could see the context and get both sides? How would someone know how or where to find the original quote without a link?

Do you know what a transgression is? You seem to be shielding yourself from guilt here, but if you are guilty then you've just caused more suffering to Jesus on the cross. He had to DIE because you stole protected material from another web-site.

Speaking of transgression, do you think it's worse to PLAN AHEAD to commit a sin rather than to just give in to whatever temptation that hits you?? Which is worse??

So, let me ask you again... Do you still worship on SUNDAY rather that the sabbath as God commands? Do you PLAN on doing sabbath activities on the day after the sabbath?? Do you have a church calendar that MAPS OUT a series of transgressions against one of God's MAIN COMMANDMENTS?? Are you following the opinions of men and/or the Catholic church rather than the commandments of God Himself?? You keep dodging this question because you have no correct answer. Every time you work on the sabbath, you pile more sufferring onto Jesus on the cross. He had to DIE so you could break his commandments. You even PLAN on continuing the sin into the foreseeable future. Where is your righteousness now?? Did you ask for forgiveness for all of the planned transgressions? How do you plead??

At this point, Danny boy, I think you're pathological. You can

never, not once, not ever, admit that you were wrong.

So what did Jesus really do for you, since you seem to think

you lead such a blameless life, hmmmmm? Are you really

saying that you didn't enjoy the adulation that you got by

lambasting people who don't believe in your religion, that it

didn't puff up your ego, not one little bit? C'mon, Danny,

spit it out, what did Jesus really save you from, if you lead

such a perfect life?

I see this stuff about daniel and have no idea what's going on.

Daniel,

When I first started reading your posts I thought that you were 16 years old. I see in your posts the maturity level of my own 16 year old child. I was shocked to find that you are 22 years old.

You have offended people here and then you make excuses for your bad behavior? You are arrogant and self absorbed. You have already used the posts for your intended purpose, to impress your friends, and now you that you don't need them any longer you delete them. Aren't you the hero?

You are afraid. Plain and simple. We WERE once where you are now. The cracks in your facade are showing. You are afraid you will become us.

What you should do is think about everything in your life that could possibly go wrong and write down the answer while you still know it all. Because someday Daniel, you will figure out that don't know squat.

Taph

You have offended people here and then you make excuses for your bad behavior?  You are arrogant and self absorbed.  You have already used the posts for your intended purpose, to impress your friends, and now you that you don't need them any longer you delete them.  Aren't you the hero?

You are afraid.  Plain and simple.  We WERE once where you are now.  The cracks in your facade are showing.  You are afraid you will become us.

What you should do is think about everything in your life that could possibly go wrong and write down the answer while you still know it all.  Because someday Daniel, you will figure out that don't know squat.

Taph

107950[/snapback]

You don't know the reason I posted them, nor do you know the reason I removed them... appearently, so why do you speak of either?

I'm not removing them because I made a mistake in posting them... I removed them simply because people wanted them removed and I had no pending reason not to.

I see this stuff about daniel and have no idea what's going on.

107948[/snapback]

In a nutshell...

cuckoodaniel.jpg

Man, you are quick with Photoshop!

:lmao:

Daniel,

When I first started reading your posts I thought that you were 16 years old.  I

see in your posts the maturity level of my own 16 year old child.  I was shocked to find that you are 22 years old. 

107950[/snapback]

I also thought he was about 16 when I first started reading his posts.

Maybe that's when he got "saved" (saved now -> can stop thinking.....)

:shrug:

Dannibot...

I don't give a flaming fuck *why* you chose to do the correct thing.

That you pulled a shitty stunt like you did, and then sit here with a mouth fulla mush and brains of shit, trying to convince the mean_old_man "what a wunnerful xtian you is" for correcting a grevious misplacement of judgement, anyway, I remain unimpressed wit your display of obeience to your diety.

I am sure jebus and the Goode Larde are rightfully proud of you and your righteousness.

k, far from impressed by a Lamer, L.

I don't get it, why is Daniel's head comming out of a clock?

108005[/snapback]

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo...

You may want to look at the Iowa recording laws as well as copyright laws. Chances are, what you did was indeed illegal, and if those who were quoted were dicks (kind of like you), there could have been a nice IP lawsuit.

I can figure that this wasn't done for two reasons:

1) It is a huge hastle for a very questionable use of IP laws. In other words, it is indeed a dick move.

2) Suing you would be pointless, couldn't get anything from you ayway.

And thank you for reminding me of why I am indeed better than Christians. I keep better company.

107950[/snapback]

You don't know the reason I posted them, nor do you know the reason I removed them... appearently, so why do you speak of either?

I'm not removing them because I made a mistake in posting them... I removed them simply because people wanted them removed and I had no pending reason not to.

107958[/snapback]

I read your site and how you had them on there. You made it sound that you were the big Christian hero telling us all off. Now, that your friends have all seen it you don't really need them anymore. Mission Accomplished!

Unlike you I answer!

Taph

It shames me to acknowledge that such an arrogant, self-righteous, know-it-all twit is a member of my generation. And 3 days my senior, no less. -_-

It shames me to acknowledge that such an arrogant, self-righteous, know-it-all twit is a member of my generation. And 3 days my senior, no less.  -_-

108119[/snapback]

I had no idea you were but a youngster also, E.D. Your wisdom surpasses your years for sure. (just the opposite of me....)

I had no idea you were but a youngster also, E.D.  Your wisdom surpasses your years for sure.  (just the opposite of me....)

108125[/snapback]

Hmm... Interesting. How old did you think I was?

I had ya pegged for about 35 or 40. (which is still a youngster in my book)

1.)  Misspelled, poorly written blather.

2.)  I realized that I am really skating the line, and might get slapped around for it.

3.)  Considering both 1. and 2., and the number of people who are (still unreasonably) upset about it, I'll remove them.---Because I know I fucked up, blah, blah, blah.

They are being removed, but not for the following reasons:

1.)  I'm never going to admit that it was morally wrong because then I'd have to admit that I'm not a Perfect True Christian .

2.)  It was illegal.  It is completely wrong to say quoting someone is illegal.  It is, misquoting, that is illegal.  If anyone desired to actually see the full pages of conversation in their entirety, they are here for the picking.  I didn't change what was said, and if you are ashamed of your words... don't say them.  I for one don't mind being quoted anywhere.  You are free to quote your conversations with me, and rebroadcast them wherever you wish.  I have nothing to be ashamed of, as the latter party is apparently not so (not some, but those that expressed discontent).

Without further adieu, I will remove them.  As both reason, and courtesy at this point have seen fit.

107807[/snapback]

Yep, committing illegal and immoral acts, that's okay, as long as it's for Jeebus!

Whatever floats your boat, you dumb motherfucker.