Goodbye Jesus

Dealing With Death After Deconverting

Overcame Faith

Good luck, Vig. Think I'll sit one out.

That's what happens when you're older and wiser. I think I'll learn from you and stop derailing OF's thread.

http://iands.org/res...ss.html?start=3

There are actually a lot of cases in which this veridical perception happens when someone has an out of body experience during an NDE. These reports are pretty objective in that it's not just a subjective experience being recounted by someone who's had an NDE. It's someone who has had an OBE recounting specific events that happened in an operating room and the instruments used, while he or she is either unconscious or has no brain-activity measurable on an EEG due to loss of blood flow to the brain from cardiac arrest, which are verified by the medical staff who were in the same room at the time.

I truly love these stories...... BUT.......I wonder who is the person, expert, doctor, scientist that validates this? Why would this not be on public radio, television, internet all over the world.... for all to hear and rejoice in, if this is a true fact?

I would LOVE this to be a true fact!! It would make my whole day! Got any links for this...someone that might be respectable and knowledgeable.....a scientist perhaps?

I truly love these stories...... BUT.......I wonder who is the person, expert, doctor, scientist that validates this? Why would this not be on public radio, television, internet all over the world.... for all to hear and rejoice in, if this is a true fact?

I would LOVE this to be a true fact!! It would make my whole day! Got any links for this...someone that might be respectable and knowledgeable.....a scientist perhaps?

I can post videos in which people with M.D. degrees who are also NDE researchers say that this veridical perception happens. Just the fact that they are NDE researchers may make them less respectable to some people but only an NDE researcher is knowledgeable enough to make general comments about this. The best one is Sam Parnia because he doesn't even say he believes in the afterlife. He says says he doesn't know which makes him more respectable. He is also the one who gets the most money for research.

Note: I keep getting this message: "Sorry, but you have posted more media files than you are allowed to." It's only letting me post two videos. I'm going to see if I can break it up over multiple posts....

Dr. Sam Parnia:

Dr. Pim van Lommel (go to 22:54):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzLAvMAkx2s

Dr. Jeffrey Long (go to 11:23)

If you want a compelling specific case, Pam Reynolds is a good one:

This next one doesn't have veridical perception but I thought I would throw it in. It's the story of a neuroscientist who wears a BOW TIE (note: bow tie = respectability) who had an NDE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlwyU0_M88o

Do you have Netflix instant streaming? If so, watch the end of the National Geographic documentary "Moment of Death." There is a really good case of veridical perception in that.

Do you have Netflix instant streaming? If so, watch the end of the National Geographic documentary "Moment of Death." There is a really good case of veridical perception in that.

I found this on youtube: