Goodbye Jesus

I Love You Ex-C!

Mudhoney

Hello everyone, I haven't posted in awhile but I still try and come here whenever I have the time. It is such a good feeling to know that there are people out there who have been where I have been and escaped the insanity. When I think I cannot stand one more "god bless you" or "I'll pray for you" from the xtians in my life, I know that I can come here and read another extimony and brighten up my day. Thank you Ex-c! xxxooo

Good to hear from you. I often wonder about members who are silent for a while.

Good to see you again. I too wonder where some folks have gone! Hope you're well.

The extimonies are my favorite part, so many similar stories about the search for truth which oddly led them away from what they thought was the truth.

I come here every day. Ya'll are my little bit of sanity-of course it's much better now that I moved out.

This is one of the few sane places I can come to when the religious bullshit gets to be too much. I deconverted last November, and no one in my xtian family knows this- I have to pretend. It's getting very hard, however. Easter is literally making me nauseous, and my nutso xtian family members seem to become even more crazy on Easter.