Goodbye Jesus

Good Friday

Ro-bear

I was just outside working in my yard when it occurred to me what a good Friday this is. Sunshine, birds, everything in bloom, beer and darts tonight. Yep, it's a good Friday all right.

Of course, any Friday I'm off work is a good Friday to me. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

• Like 1

Yes, it is good indeed. I am using the 'day off' to work from home, sitting here in my pajamas in my home office. It's a beautiful day outside, and we'll end the day with a fire in the backyard, drinks and friends.

Life is good! And Good Friday is even better! smile.png

Crawfish boil tonight where I will attempt to eat one of the said Crawfish. Also full moon :D

I took the day off, as well! The Romans really should have done this more often.

• Like 1

It's a bit too chilly and windy for my taste. However, my dad and I had Mexican for lunch. This automatically makes ANY Friday good!

Wife's birthday. We will eat tonight, diet be damned. Good Friday.

What's so "good" about a day that a Jew supposedly died on? I'm not going to be anti-Semitic and call it good.GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

• Like 1

Good Friday or no, I had some land that has to be worked over. It wasn't gonna get done if I just stood there looking at it so I spent a few hours of Good Friday driving a tractor. I figure it this way, I have done our Good Lard so many wrongs that one more ain't gonna make all that of a difference. zDuivel7.gif

Casey

Meh, it was just another day to me. I just can't bring myself to feel bad about the supposed death of a guy who didn't exist.

It's a pretty good Friday. Got the day off work; slept in; did some prep work for a room painting; and then I went out for a snack with a friend and came home with caramels, Mini-Eggs and some potato chips.

Yesterday was Good Friday over here, and it creeped me the fuck out!

It was so damn quiet! No children were playing, no planes going overhead, no traffic on the road, no-one had their music blaring... it was seriously creepy! I made spaghetti bolognese for dinner. :P

Being the new person at work, I had to work yesterday because it was a stat holiday and I haven't been there long enough to qualify for stat holiday pay. =) However, it was still a good friday. Tips were decent, and I think I solidified a new friendship. =) And the sun was shining. That always makes a day good!

It was the husband's birthday that day, so he took the day off. We had a wonderful day together, I baked a yummy cake, we went out for a walk in the sunshine, and it was all awesome. :)

It's been a great weekend in general to be alive. A celebration of spring and each other. Churches and their death cult be damned! The world is awakening and it's wonderful!