Goodbye Jesus

So Howany Of You Are Like Me.....

mcdaddy

And checking Ex-C on your phone at church? lol!

• Like 1

And checking Ex-C on your phone at church? lol!

THAT is soooooo funny mcdaddy!! You are going to hell for sure now!! firedevil.gif But I'll be there with you......wink.png

Sneak out the back door if you can!!

Near the end of 2010, I was still involved in church and during the time between Sunday morning worship and when we would start working on stuff on Sunday afternoons, ( I helped in the sound booth), I would read on ex-c on my wife's laptop. What a bad dude I was!!! Ha!

• Like 1

All I can do anymore is break down (in my mind) the logical fallacies, proof less claims, and other BS the pastor says while I'm sitting in the pew. About 10 times a service I just want to stand up and say "bullshit!". Like today he goes on and on about all you need is faith in grace and on and on. And I'm thinking, well Jesus never mentioned that himself. You can twist the words all you want but he never said that. Keeping the law, giving to the poor

Maybe. And that's only the tip of the iceberg. Grrrrrrrrr. So many contradictions just glossed over and let's just pretend they're not there.

I always had problems logically with xianity. Just took til my 30s to say, enough is enough.

Oh that is hilarious!!!!! I love it! Thanks for the good laugh. It is insane, the whole situation!

Last week while my boyfriend was laid up in a Catholic hospital due to kidney stones, I checked out Ex C at the hospital's Internet kiosk when no one was looking. However, I didn't post anything as I could only read the first page of this site as when I tried to go to the forums the site had a block to it ( I guess because it's atheist).

Can't check XC at church as I don't go to church - does that count? :fdevil:

I'm browsing and posting on Ex-C every time I go to church. Since I help with media, I get to stay in the back where the director and my dad are. I just sit on a couch with the leg rest pulled up, the are turned off and I go to town ignoring the sermon and blaspheming here. When I forget my laptop, I do this on my phone.

I tab between this and Facebook. We have church on Saturdays though so today, I'm on my own couch ignoring...err...WATCHING my grandparents while my parents are gone.

• Like 1