Goodbye Jesus

Growing Up On Ex-C

Margee

I realized this morning that I have grown up more in the last 16 months on EX-c than I ever have in my whole life. The wisdom, knowledge, freethinking, logical, rational posts that I have read from you guys are amazing. I actually know who I am now because of the things I have read, studied, questioned and posted over time here. It was you guys who helped me put the missing peices of my life together....I have finally discovered me!!

It's probably the first time I can really look in the mirror and tell myself that I'm OK with who I am......

Life is good today.

What a gawd-damned wonderful feeling! Thank you for this gift EX-c!

Sincerely, Donna/Margee

• Like 9

You go, girl!!!! :D

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

You're just fishing for points. I gave you one.

• Like 1

I swear on my daughter, I am NOT looking for reputation points today....Once I hit 666... that was my goal!!! firedevil.giffiredevil.gif

But, but, but, but..... florduh just gave me a reputation point on this!!!!!!!!! Wendytwitch.gif

I no longer need anything else in my life!!

Noobie, Deva.................. catch me........ NOON8642CustomImage0569057.gif

Yeah Margee, this place rocks (even with our resident kooks) :D

• Like 1

Yeah Margee, this place rocks (even with our resident kooks) biggrin.png

you're right Living life....this place does rock!! jesus.gif

You go, girl!!!! biggrin.png

you go yourself Pudd!! jesus.gif Hug!

• Super Moderator

Ex-C is The Best Place on the webs!

• Like 3

I swear on my daughter, I am NOT looking for reputation points today....Once I hit 666... that was my goal!!! firedevil.giffiredevil.gif

But, but, but, but..... florduh just gave me a reputation point on this!!!!!!!!! Wendytwitch.gif

Not entirely sure if Florduh has ever given me a point - but if he did I would probably faint!

• Like 2

Not entirely sure if Florduh has ever given me a point - but if he did I would probably faint!

Ms. D, I would recommend watching that old man. One day it's and Ex-C meetup. Next thing you know it's charming intellect and an offer to go ride on the back of a motorcycle. I would stick with your salamanders.

Thanks for sharing a happy post!!! Very glad you're doing well and feeling so good!! I appreciate this space and your posts, as well as everyone elses' too. Love learning from you guys and feeling that sense of "belonging" and "I'm not crazy!" that has been so elusive for so long.

All the best on the rest of your journey and here's to continual growing, but not maturing too much, lol :)

<3 you gal!

Good to hear!

• Like 1