Goodbye Jesus

Actor Dies Of Cerebral Hypoxia After 'passion' Play Hanging Scene.

buffettphan

• Super Moderator

Here's some real life gore for JayL. Maybe he'll keep his comments here and stop derailing other threads with his passion sickness for the christ and Mel Gibson. Tragic.

Brazilian actor Tiago Klimeck died two weeks after he accidentally hanged himself during a stage performance of "The Passion of the Christ," officials said.

http://www.postchron...212407580.shtml

how sad...27 years old....what a shame.....wink.png

But surely this must have been god's glorious plan for him...

It was Gods plan to let this happen so that the media would pick up on it, thus spreading the gospel of the love of Jesus. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Evidently God doesn't like pretend betrayers either. ;)

In all seriousness, though, this is sad. I feel for those who have lost a loved one here.

Here's some real life gore for JayL. Maybe he'll keep his comments here and stop derailing other threads with his passion sickness for the christ and Mel Gibson. Tragic.

Brazilian actor Tiago Klimeck died two weeks after he accidentally hanged himself during a stage performance of "The Passion of the Christ," officials said.

But what I want to know is, how did he die? Did he die by hanging or did he fall headlong down a hill causing his guts to spill out?

Very sad. The irony is that God won't raise him from the dead.

Maybe it was a suicide. Or a homicide?

What was that? Actor dies of cerebral hypoxia after becoming a Christian? Wow, that sucks. :-) Yes, I've been desensitized. I suffer from inappropriate emotional reponse...though, hey I don't know this guy. Why should I be upset? Ok ok, yes it's sad.

Tsk, tsk.

The Thinking Atheist nailed this one:

"I don't mock or celebrate this man's demise. It's a horrific and tragic thing. But I must, once again, ask the question that every single believer should have already posed:

What kind of loving, benevolent, omniscient, omnipotent Father would passively watch his child strangle to death during a ceremony given in his honor?

Perhaps...one that never existed in the first place. (And if such a being did exist, would his benevolence and/or omnipotence not immediately be suspect?)"

• Like 1

Darwinism vindicated.

• Like 1

Obviously god chose to honor the man with death in a portrayal for His Honor™, god's honor that is, because this will be more meaningful for Christians in western nations rather than providing food for thousands of starving children in African nations. Irony means so much more!

The Thinking Atheist nailed this one:

"I don't mock or celebrate this man's demise. It's a horrific and tragic thing. But I must, once again, ask the question that every single believer should have already posed:

What kind of loving, benevolent, omniscient, omnipotent Father would passively watch his child strangle to death during a ceremony given in his honor?

Perhaps...one that never existed in the first place. (And if such a being did exist, would his benevolence and/or omnipotence not immediately be suspect?)"

Beautifully said. It's so senseless.

No reason to mock this guy, we only live once and unfortunately he was still in the loop that most of us at one time were in, its a sad thing to see anyone's life end this way. On the plus side at least his family still has the comfort of denial about the fact that he's gone, they can wait to see him again believing this was for some purpose.

I still remember a similar event with the austin pastor who died a few years ago while about to baptize someone. These things suck.