Goodbye Jesus

But He's Not Adventist!

notaxtian

Here is a perfect example from the May 2012 issue of Gleaner Magazine of how they will use any example, even Tim Tebow, a "non-adventist" christian, to make a "point". In adventism he is considered a "Sunday keeper" which means that he worships on Sunday instead of Saturday, the day which adventist worship. According to their doctrine, this same man whom they now admire will someday team up with the rest of the "Sunday keepers" led by the Catholic Church who will persecute Sabbath keepers(adventists) in the End Times.

Here is the link(it's on page 5)http://www.gleaneron...7/5/gleaner.pdf

They never give up, do they?

Looking forward to reading your comments.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

I think many American evangelicals consider Tebow representative of them, denominational differences be damned.

Of course, everything's fair game for Christians when it comes to propagating their insidious belief system. Their name-dropping, quote-mining, and outrageous lies can even make Einstein look like a fundamentalist. Whatever advances their cause...

• Like 1

I think many American evangelicals consider Tebow representative of them, denominational differences be damned.

Of course, everything's fair game for Christians when it comes to propagating their insidious belief system. Their name-dropping, quote-mining, and outrageous lies can even make Einstein look like a fundamentalist. Whatever advances their cause...

Thanks for responding hokun. This is so typical of adventism. They make themselves appear like other denominations, except they worship on Saturday(the Sabbath) and they encourage a healthy diet(vegetarianism). Other than that, they're just like the others.....Oh wait a minute....they also believe in the Sunday Law, which is the belief that Sunday-keepers(those worshiping on Sunday)will pass a law requiring everyone to worship on Sunday. This event will take place during the End Times. Then they will come after the adventists, persecute them, torture them, and kill them for their beliefs. Of course they won't tell you everything.

The whole Tebow thing really rubs me the wrong way. There is death and suffering and starvation all over the world but the most important thing God can do is control the outcome of a bloody football game?!? None of that other shit matters but Football everything in heaven stops for. It makes me want to puke.

• Like 1

The whole Tebow thing really rubs me the wrong way. There is death and suffering and starvation all over the world but the most important thing God can do is control the outcome of a bloody football game?!? None of that other shit matters but Football everything in heaven stops for. It makes me want to puke.

You're right lone tarus, there are more important things in the world than football, and I LOVE football. I think Tebow gets too much attention, personally.

If he wasn't so damn outspoken about his Christianity he would be just another mediocre player.

If he wasn't so damn outspoken about his Christianity he would be just another mediocre player.

True. He gets extra credit from Christian fans for wearing his religion on his sleeve, which ought to be irrelevant to evaluating his gridiron ability. But if he keeps performing poorly, I think the bandwagon will get lighter...

The christians are sooo desperate for a hero. A real one, who is actually seen and heard.