Goodbye Jesus

Going To New Church Now.

mcdaddy

Well actually it's the one we left about 5 years ago. I don't really feel like writing a ton about it right now on my cell, maybe later when I'm around the keyboard.

Funny thing in the sermon though; message was on getting away from the "milk" and "growing" to be able to digest the "meat" - :puke: (which ironically is part of what lead me to deconversion). But bullet point number 8 on how you know you've "grown up" in the faith- YOU'RE LESS LIKELY TO BE DECEIVED!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

Well actually it's the one we left about 5 years ago. I don't really feel like writing a ton about it right now on my cell, maybe later when I'm around the keyboard.

Funny thing in the sermon though; message was on getting away from the "milk" and "growing" to be able to digest the "meat" - trt19ROFLPIMP.gif (which ironically is part of what lead me to deconversion). But bullet point number 8 on how you know you've "grown up" in the faith- YOU'RE LESS LIKELY TO BE DECEIVED!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

Ah, the old milk and meat discussion. I remember hearing that in my fundy church. Hey, xians, HUMANS DIGEST VEGGIES BETTER THAN MEAT! The meat of Christianity plugs up your colon of common sense. lol.

If we really want to use this metaphor correctly though, I really think the milk should be replaced with baby shit. And the meat replaced with Industrial Strength Bullshit. Less likely to be deceived....you're right, that is hilarious! Hello, you've been deceived since birth. Derrr.

• Like 2

The meat of Christianity plugs up your colon of common sense. lol.

This should be on the greatest quotes page inmediately. Win!

• Like 1

mcdaddy, what is the hardest part of having to go still go to church? Can you get out of going a few sundays?

The wife only thinks I'm about 50% deconverted, lol. It really doesnt bother me. I find it kind of amusing, hehe. I like the socialization too. I'm in no danger of backsliding, believe me!