Goodbye Jesus

Jack Van Impe Presents

Adam5

Hi Folks, any one here still watch the JVI show? We get it here in the UK on satellite.

I cant help but watch the guy. He is so full of Christian "love" biggrin.png for Islam or is that Chrislam, and of course he has a major, major downer on the "most biblically hostile president ever" Obama, but most of all strangely Oprah?!?

What is it with his rants about Oprah? I watched him the other night, bashing his Bible "it says it X times in the word of God", whilst ranting about new agers (who to me are an insigificant group). They are going to take over the world and introduce a one world religion appartently.

I like the way he grits his teeth whilst preaching.

He's a funny guy oh and so is the T-Rex wink.png like the hairdo. Is it just me, or do any one else still enjoy the show?

I can't believe they're still alive. Aren't they like 105? They're gonna be sad when they die with no rapture.

• Like 1

He's a funny guy oh and so is the T-Rex wink.png like the hairdo. Is it just me, or do any one else still enjoy the show?

Bahahaha "T-Rex". Love it. She is SO weird! Her plastic face and high pitched voice! She talks like she is speaking to 3rd graders. She totally creeps me out. And you're right, he grits his teeth constantly. He gets so worked up he looks like he's about to pop a blood vessel in his forehead. I'm sure he's a real joy to live with! Wendytwitch.gif

I caught this episode several months ago and just watched it in disbelief. It is so awesomely bad! Apparently TBN told Jack that he couldn't speak badly about Rick Warren on their network (Jack thinks Rick is an Islam-lover or something). Jack stormed off the set of TBN and pulled his programs from their network. So the Van Impe's used this episode to make their case and "tell off" the TBN people - in a very loving and christian way, of course!

http://youtu.be/sl3fZFwSios

I love how, after Jack gets done ripping on Paul Crouch, T-Rex jumps in and super-sweetly asks people to pray for all the "un-churched" people who will now be viewing their program b/c it's airing on secular networks. Then later she introduces their "offer of the week" which is all about slamming "seeker driven" churches like Rick Warren's, and how churches need to go back to the "old hymns", the "ten commandments" and "holy living". "Let's turn away from Hollywood's barnyard morals!" Wendyloser.gif

They are such an example of good-ole christian LOOOVE! smileydies.gif

• Like 1

I can't believe they're still alive. Aren't they like 105? They're gonna be sad when they die with no rapture.

But they will have provided us all with great entertainment :D

Bahahaha "T-Rex". Love it. She is SO weird! Her plastic face and high pitched voice! She talks like she is speaking to 3rd graders. She totally creeps me out. And you're right, he grits his teeth constantly. He gets so worked up he looks like he's about to pop a blood vessel in his forehead. I'm sure he's a real joy to live with!

Hi 2Honest, yes I agree. The voice, the face, the hair. It freaks me out. Its good though to see others enjoy the spectacle too.

The T Rex lady has this freaky insane grin and this hypnotic manner of speaking. She hands over to Jack who goes to town laying into everyone not in his fundie sect, but Im transfixed by all the hairspray, and gritted teeth, Man, they are craazy :D

I used to love this show...until I realized how retarded it was. At least their more subtle in their begging for money, a nice change from the TBN regulars.

Hi Folks, any one here still watch the JVI show? We get it here in the UK on satellite.

I cant help but watch the guy. He is so full of Christian "love" biggrin.png for Islam or is that Chrislam, and of course he has a major, major downer on the "most biblically hostile president ever" Obama, but most of all strangely Oprah?!?

What is it with his rants about Oprah? I watched him the other night, bashing his Bible "it says it X times in the word of God", whilst ranting about new agers (who to me are an insigificant group). They are going to take over the world and introduce a one world religion appartently.

I like the way he grits his teeth whilst preaching.

I still watch their festival of delusion and hype from time to time.

Jack is known as the living Bible because of his ability to quote scripture from memory.

He's very good at what he does, in the same way a shark is good at what it does.

I suspect Rexella sometimes has mild orgasms when Jack quotes a particularly ripe piece of scripture given the way she gushes and coos like a schoolgirl.

But the best part of the show is "Chuck", the pitchman who has that crisp, deep baritone voice.

And don't forget to order these new CD's and DVD's for just $24.99, for a limited time only.

He's superb. What a voice... "back to you Rexella".

I can only imagine how many little old ladies spend their social security money on the tripe these two roaches sell.

Centauri, great post! Chuck, i forgot about him!

Man, I haven't watched him in years. He's aged quite a bit, I can't believe he's still going. Rexella looks exactly the same though, which is pretty creepy.

If I remember correctly, back in the 90's he was really into that wacky Revelation "the rapture will happen around 2012" stuff. He also said that the EU was the beginning of the one world government or something. You unchurched Euro-trash had better watch out for the Anti-Christ, it's about time for the Rapture!

I totally forgot about this guy. I used to watch this with one of my roommates and we would laugh our asses off.

I hate that guy. And his wife is creepy.

LoL I always imagined these three having sadomasochist underwear and engaging in a kinky threesome. Rexella is a cool name for a comic book heroine - yeah I know, I was sick, I had the xian virus :D

I used to watch this about 3-4 years ago. Hes obsessed with the end times/Rapture and thinks its going to happen in 2012. I can't wait to see what happens when 2013 comes...is he gonna admit his date of 2012 was wrong?

They are incredibly fun to watch. Why would you stop? With a name like REXELLA, you know she leaves Jacks place and heads straight over to do Jimmy Swaggart. And then she hops over to Benny Hinn's lap.....You know she is taking a "TITHE" up the hole from every over made up televangelist on the block.

They are like the modern circus freak shows. Always entertaining to see what contortions they can come up with. And all they sell is Snake Oil.

Snake-Oil-Ad.jpg

But they will have provided us all with great entertainment biggrin.png

Yeah, this trio is pure comedy. Even better if you get high first.

Rexella is the best name ever LL.

I really wish my Ex-C name was Rexella now.

I still watch JVI once in a while. I like to keep up with the latest in end-times ideas and theories. As I'm sure most of you know, they keep reinventing scenarios when their "prophecies" fail - and they always fail. I remember Jack prior to 2000 going on and on about Y2K is it and we'll see the rapture very soon. Now, he's focused on 2012, but not quite tying himself down since we're well into that year and no sign of Jesus. It will be interesting to see what the next "this is it" will be.

Oh my gosh I just watched that whole video. I grew up watching TBN and haven't seen one of these programs in ages. lol

I love that he gave an invitation at the end. All that ranting and raving and trash talking would totally make someone want to accept christ. rolleyes.gif

That DVD they're selling looks like a real treasure! eviltongue.gif

Here's Chuck at his best...year 2000 mayhem DVD for only $24.95 + $3.00 SH.

Now...back to Rexella.

It's a classic.

I remember JVI. My dad used to watch him some. I commented one time about how his wife was an airhead, but he actually disagreed. I couldn't believe that he couldn't see how much of an airhead she was, but oh well.

Anyway, it would be interesting to see the results if someone would go back through the entire series and catalog every failed prediction JVI has made.

Overcame, nice point. He is a slippery fish :)

I always enjoyed how JVI would talk like a kid who got a big fire truck for Christmas whenever he talked about the Rapture.