Goodbye Jesus

Rotten Raoul's Rants - Taking On Pat Robertson, Again.

raoul

It makes me sad to think some people believe the main purpose of sex is to have children. Where's the point in that? We will just keep reproducing like bunnies until kingdom come, and those children will keep killing each other and polluting the planet and getting high and hating each other based on who sleeps with whom and who worships which God. According to Robertson, "be fruitful" means overpopulate the earth until there isn't enough room to go around.

It makes me sad to think some people believe the main purpose of sex is to have children. Where's the point in that? We will just keep reproducing like bunnies until kingdom come, and those children will keep killing each other and polluting the planet and getting high and hating each other based on who sleeps with whom and who worships which God. According to Robertson, "be fruitful" means overpopulate the earth until there isn't enough room to go around.

Yeah you're right. And they seem to forget that when that command was actually given, assuming it was which I don't, there were only about 4 or 5 people on the planet I think... LOL

This should make you feel better, Raoul :)

This should make you feel better, Raoul smile.png

Make me feel better? I started crying again because the kid articulated the stance much more intelligently than I... sob.... LOL

thanks for sharing it...

• Like 1

Make me feel better? I started crying again because the kid articulated the stance much more intelligently than I... sob.... LOL

thanks for sharing it...

lol he's a little sweetheart, isn't he. His mum must be so proud :) He's only like in Year 5, too.

thanks for sharing it...

lol he's a little sweetheart, isn't he. His mum must be so proud smile.png He's only like in Year 5, too.

Yep, that he is, that he is. And the way he articulated the position - a real leader someday. My concern though is with his vision. Did you notice how thick the lens' were in his glasses? I hope it doesn't bode ill as he gets older.

Raoul you're getting my blood pressure up again...Just hearing the name Pat Robertson pisses me off. I expect the homophobic message out of his ilk but his snarky tone just makes me want to puke.

And then earlier this year there was that time he claimed Gawd told him who would win the election. And his fucking idiot audience of blind sheep believed him.

Raoul you're getting my blood pressure up again...Just hearing the name Pat Robertson pisses me off. I expect the homophobic message out of his ilk but his snarky tone just makes me want to puke.

And then earlier this year there was that time he claimed Gawd told him who would win the election. And his fucking idiot audience of blind sheep believed him.

When I began reading about getting your blood pressure up again I immediately thought to myself 'oh shit - don't tell me he's gonna defend this asshole too'. ROFL

Yeah, you're right - in fact I go freaking bananas just hearing that sing-song, laconic voice of his speaking with so much authority or at least in his mind and his sycophants' minds, authority. Actually you described the voice better than I ever could - snarky.

If people had more sex, we would have a better society with less depression and more committed relationships. Sex promotes bonding and trust with one's mate. People who have more sex are happier people, for the most part. Children are a bonus from sex, not necessarily the main purpose for having sex. Even animals like having sex to have sex, they enjoy it too.

that sing-song, laconic voice of his speaking with so much authority

Yeah, not just his moral superiority but his cadence and expression...you can just tell from the way he talks that he thinks very highly of himself and thinks that everybody ought to hear what he has to say and live by his standards. It's revolting.

No defending here. I wasn't sure what your point was with making the added comment about Romney but whatever. Robertson is a fucking prick, and that's all there is to it.