Goodbye Jesus

Gem From Church This A.m.

mcdaddy

So they're singing whatever song it was...and they get to a chorus that says "All glory praise and honor be to you forever Amen" over and over and over.

DON'T YOU REALIZE YOU'RE SINGING THE PRAISES OF A "FALSE" EGYPTIAN GOD YOU BOZOS????? (Amen)

religious education is the bane of xianity

About a year or two ago I listened to a pastor that said that volcanic erruptions occur when hell expands itself. At that moment, my palm approached my face.

They should praise Him. He has an awesome fuckin' hat.

400px-Amun-Re_cult_statue_%28BM_EA_60006%29.jpg

Pope Nazi, eat your heart out.

• Like 1

They should praise Him. He has an awesome fuckin' hat.

400px-Amun-Re_cult_statue_%28BM_EA_60006%29.jpg

Pope Nazi, eat your heart out.

All hail!

About a year or two ago I listened to a pastor that said that volcanic erruptions occur when hell expands itself. At that moment, my palm approached my face.

Mine would have gone thru my face into the face of the person sitting behind me.

• Like 1

Also, one of the more popular creation myths with Amun have Him creating the world and all inhabitants by jerking off.

DIVINE KNUCKLE BABIES AHOY!

Bring that up in church. xD

This morning in Sunday School we somehow got on the topic of evolution. Apparently, I'm the only that accepts history. :(

Anyways, it's imcredible how ignorant my SS class is about science. Makes me puke.

This morning in Sunday School we somehow got on the topic of evolution. Apparently, I'm the only that accepts history. :(

Anyways, it's imcredible how ignorant my SS class is about science. Makes me puke.

IF WEE CAME FRUM MONKEEZ, Y R THER STEEL MONKEEZ?!??!!? EET THAT, ATHEEISTS!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!

• Like 1

This morning in Sunday School we somehow got on the topic of evolution. Apparently, I'm the only that accepts history. sad.png

IF WEE CAME FRUM MONKEEZ, Y R THER STEEL MONKEEZ?!??!!? EET THAT, ATHEEISTS!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!

And evolution leads to immoral behaviours! Therefore, Christianity must be true!

Also, where are your transitional forms? ( I can't tell you how many times I hear this one).

There is NO EXAMPLE in history of one species changing into another.

Checkmate atheists.

There is NO EXAMPLE in history of one species changing into another.

Checkmate atheists.

Except when we have...

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation

http://biomed.brown.edu/Courses/BIO48/23.Cases.HTML

Ah, Mcdaddy, I do not miss those moments (my deconversion involved almost being excommunicated, so I'm not really allowed back! :)

What gets to me is that in my former church they often mentioned how repetitive instruments like drums or mantras like chants (in other religions) are satanic.... but to continually sing a boring hymnal refain over and over and over for all eternity is A-okay. Mind boggling.

Hope you don't go crazy, there :)

Ah, Mcdaddy, I do not miss those moments (my deconversion involved almost being excommunicated, so I'm not really allowed back! :)

What gets to me is that in my former church they often mentioned how repetitive instruments like drums or mantras like chants (in other religions) are satanic.... but to continually sing a boring hymnal refain over and over and over for all eternity is A-okay. Mind boggling.

Hope you don't go crazy, there :)

Water off a duck's back.

It's funny tho. It's equally boring, and fun mentally ripping their arguments and conclusions to shreds quietly in my head. With all I've read about religion the last 5-10 years I could sermon a circle around em.

Try hearing this one over and over and over:

"OOOOOOOOH God, we love you God. Press INTO the Holy Spirit. Press IN to the CALL of GOD. OOOOOOOOOOOH God, If you speak in tongues we encourage you to do so. OH GOD OHHHHHHhh ISEJRISEARIWJKDJCLIRHJD IJFSILAEJLJRG AI GJIRAHRI HGR"

Five days a week every morning through 7 semesters of college. 'Nuff said.