Goodbye Jesus

Friend of Foe

Eponymic

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2.../6/142825.shtml

Fucking hell. This is the colossal prick head we have to deal with in my town. Not only is he not satisfied with fucking up everyone around here, he has to take out ads to screw with everone else too.

Not to mention inspiring Flumpy Falwell to cause even more chaos.

BLECH!!! :asshole2:

Y'all gets a T-shirt with "F O E" printed across it and see how many of the gutless Worriers of jebus come to fuck witcha..

Like the peta punks who toss *blood* on little old ladies with furs on, but avoid big_mean_old_men with leather on, the jebus wimps wont have the stones to mess with you..

k, PsychOpZ,EAC Dept-X, L

Y'all gets a T-shirt with "F O E" printed across it and see how many of the gutless Worriers of jebus come to fuck witcha..

Like the peta punks who toss *blood* on little old ladies with furs on, but avoid big_mean_old_men with leather on, the jebus wimps wont have the stones to mess with you..

k, PsychOpZ,EAC Dept-X, L

I'll make one of those two sided shirts where it has the whole

A Falwell Christmas: Friend or Foe?

and on the back would be:

FOE

Thanks for this post, Eponymic. Sometimes I want to blurt out to these guys: "Yeah, you've got a consitutional right to be a moron, too."

Groan. Listening to True Believers take on the mantel of martrydom because the big, bad ACLU gets in their face gets really old. They won't feel the same when Moslems, Jews and Hindus start demanding the same access to their "public marketplace" and are granted free access. Why not?

But I'm not an intellectual about these legal issues. I just get tired of the martrydom complex. :Hmm: