Goodbye Jesus

Do Jews Go to Hell?

Mike D

I was just wondering, since the Jews do not believe Jesus was the son of God, do Christians believe they will be burned alive and tortured in hell for all eternity along with non-Christians? Don't Jews and Christians believe in and worship the same God (of the OT)? :shrug:

This is a though question wich they don't like to answer. But if they keep true to their own teachings, 'no ones comes to the father, exept through me' aplies to the jews too.

Every Christian I know of would say Jews go to Hell...

In fact, my mother in law has told me that she thinks that someone who is devoutly Buddhist, Hindu, Islam, etc... will get to heaven.. but apostates and Jews go to hell because we (and Jews) reject Jesus.

In fact, my mother in law has told me that she thinks that someone who is devoutly Buddhist, Hindu, Islam, etc... will get to heaven.. but apostates and Jews go to hell because we (and Jews) reject Jesus.

Weird. Is shecatholic by any chance?

Those on TFN claimed everybody went to hell exept true christians, but when asked about jewsthey said that only god kows and that the jews are his chosen people.

There was a real occassion that a fundamental Christian and a Rabbi were discussing this topic of Hell.

The Christian had insisted that not believing Jesus would mean going to Hell.

The Rabbi asked, "Tell me, for all the six million Jews who perished in the Holocaust, after their suffering on earth, they went to Hell because they did not believe Jesus?"

The Christian was unprepared and sort of mumbled something, "....maybe by the moment of their death they believed Jesus....." Which was not actually an answer.

Evangelical Christians, seriously rethink your doctrine of Hell.

This puts Christians in quite a quandry, doesn't it? There are only two choices.

1. All of the Jews who died in Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Treblinka, and Dachau were then sent to eternal hell and eternal suffering and torment (where they are to this day, and will always be) - I would think Schindler's List is a much more difficult movie for christians to watch and think about than the Passion of the Christ.

or, the other option:

2. Christ is not totally necessary for salvation.

Leaves the thumpers in a pretty sticky position, if you ask me. The Nazi death camp issue was one of the things that caused me to question the whole salvation/heaven/hell scenario.

I don't know about hell, but according to Borat, we should throw the jew down the well.

http://www.wasimmer.de/downloads/Song_from...is_problem).mp3

Ahh, Borat is sooo cool. Well, after Ali G anyway :grin:

This puts Christians in quite a quandry, doesn't it? There are only two choices.

1. All of the Jews who died in Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Treblinka, and Dachau were then sent to eternal hell and eternal suffering and torment (where they are to this day, and will always be) - I would think Schindler's List is a much more difficult movie for christians to watch and think about than the Passion of the Christ.

or, the other option:

2. Christ is not totally necessary for salvation.

Leaves the thumpers in a pretty sticky position, if you ask me. The Nazi death camp issue was one of the things that caused me to question the whole salvation/heaven/hell scenario.

Yeah good point. It's pretty sick to think that some Christians might believe that the Jews would be tortured once in life, and then tortured again after death for eternity. What kind of a god would create people for no other reason but endure torture?

Well Guys looks like I'm safe! :HaHa: What!? I still have to live with the evengelicals... Buddha how do you tolerate this... "You get used to it....."(Buddha)

peace,

BC

The teaching of hell is repugnant. No one goes to "hell". Its just a tactic used by men to have power over other men. They start with children because they know that adults wouldn't believe that shit. They get them as children so when they get older they are ripe for evilgelical slavery.

Preacher-boys should get a real job rather than using psychological fear to make a living. Fuck them preacher-boys.