Goodbye Jesus

Checkmate, We Lost, Its All Over. Time To Accept Christ Everyone.

Kaiser01

Its over everyone, we lost, they figured out the ultimate knock out question that we cant answer. this question is so profound and inexplicable i shit a brick and accepted jesus!

Ahh, geeeee, I feel soooooooooooooo stupid that I never thought about that !Wendyshrug.gif

HOOOOOOOLY FAAAAAAAACK

I JUST SHARTED ON MYSELF

She's right. That's it. Time to shut down Ex-Christian.net. I don't know how I've kept myself deceived for so long. This Sunday, I'll be back in church, publicly telling all of my in-laws that I was mistaken, and that God is real. Thank you, dear sweet young lady. Thank you.

Would the last person to leave please turn out the lights? Thanks.

Ummmm...men wrote the Bible....

Ummmm...men wrote the Bible....

Of course, and not even all Christians say that God wrote the Bible. It is from ancient times, with their biases, etc.

"If God doesn't exist, then WHO WROTE THE BIBLE?!"

..........eek.gif

*X-Files theme starts playing*

WHAT??? GOD wrote the bible???

WTF???

The bible??? I have not heard of this document. How come no one told me about it. I have read all of gods other books, "You Will Burn In Hell", "Mary, Mary Virgin Whore", "Who Killed My Son: The Jesus Coldcase", "Flood: The Epic Water Journey", but the BIBLE???

Where do I find the nummyness. I just love all the horror stories god writes. The best fuckin' shit ev-ah! Wayyy better than M. Knight Shamalam-a-bang-bang.

How come no one here told me about this book? Hmmm? What do you heathans have to say for yourself? cool.png

• Super Moderator

Aliens. Duh.

Aliens. Duh.

Ancient ones?

Aliens. Duh.

Ancient ones?

image.png

I can't believe she took 45 seconds to actually get to the question.

She has a point though. Guess we'd best start repenting.

Who wants to join me in a show of remorse?

• Like 2

xDDDDDDDD

This calls for a DOUBLE FACEPALM!

picarddoublefacepalm.jpg

banghead.jpg

Isn't that the same girl that got outted an skewered on youtube because she was praising god for the Fukishima disaster.

She was a Poe and everybody thought she was for realz. Then some internet users better then me tracked down her address and phone number and posted it. She finally did a video where she admited she was a Poe, it was meant as a joke and to please stop sending her pizza.

Aliens. Duh.

What? I thought it was Batman.

I thought King James wrote the Bible. . .

Uh... I confess that I didn't watch the video. But I am guessing from your various responses that this young lady is asserting that God must exist because he wrote the Bible.

If this is what she's asserting, then I wish I could ask her...

Why does an all-powerful, ever-present god require a book to communicate his nature and will for us?

hmm? You know what I mean?

Like uh totally. If I was an all powerful, ever present god then I would hope that I'd have a better imagination than that. Like maybe I'd speak to people as a burning bush.

or maybe cause a colony of ants to form messages on the ground..

something

Even if she is a POE this is truly how many christians feel, and the sad fact remains many people remain christians because they don't know anything about their faith.

I laughed at this especially when she whispered the "a" word. Lol

I think this is meant to be a joke. She isn't for real. I think she is acting. And this is satirical humor. It also made me laugh when she excused her messy look due to just waking up but her eye make up looks pretty good. I don't know what POE is?

I laughed at this especially when she whispered the "a" word. Lol

I think this is meant to be a joke. She isn't for real. I think she is acting. And this is satirical humor. It also made me laugh when she excused her messy look due to just waking up but her eye make up looks pretty good. I don't know what POE is?

Poe: someone pretending to act like a batshit crazy fundamentalist, but isn't.

I don't know what POE is?

From Wikipedia:

Poe's law, named after its author Nathan Poe, is an Internet adage reflecting the fact that without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between sincere extremism and an exaggerated parody of extremism.

So, if someone posts something like the girl in the video did, we can't know if it's real fundamentalism or a parody unless we know whether or not the girl meant it as a parody.

See also Landover Baptist.

Even if she is a POE this is what most christians probably think

Even if she is a POE this is truly how many christians feel, and the sad fact remains many people remain christians because they don't know anything about their faith.

which is exactly the point.