Goodbye Jesus

Idiot who kills uses the music defense....

Brutal Brian

First all the horseshit with the GTA Hot Coffee controversy and now the Idiot who blames his murder on music shit comes alive again....

When will people realize it is bad parenting and self stupidity that causes shit like this to happen??

Read News Story.....

I have had enough...... :ugh:

Thankfully all of the previous court cases where people have claimed music, computer games or other external sources for their crimes they've always been found guilty and locked away.

A lot like the old Christian attempt to ban D&D as it causes suicides, violence and satan worship...

Theres always been nutcases, there have always been serial murderers, and there hasn't always been technology. Wonder if the Aztecs when hunting a serial killer in their midst would say "he always did listen to the drums..."?

I don't know alot about Trinidad, but I bet there are a lot of fundys there, and much superstition. The lawyers probably know what they are doing.

Christian music should also have caused murder if this is the case. Because where else do you hear lyrics that speak of crazy angels of god with flaming swords killing villians, and become a christian soldier marching to war?

Crazy christians and their lame excuses.

Indeed. I would still find that amusing if someone tried to use it as a defense, but then once the novelty wore off, would regret it.

I don't know alot about Trinidad, but I bet there are a lot of fundys there, and much superstition. The lawyers probably know what they are doing.

Well regardless, if it suceeds and makes its way back here, I shudder to think of what might happen.