Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit In You

pratt

When i 1st believed, i believed the holy spirit is inside of me, my witness.

However, after my deconversion, I sometimes wonder if god is omnipresence, he would be watching our every moves including what you do on bed, isn't it?

The recent thread in facebook makes me wonder if every christian is filled with holy spirit, and if the husband and wife are making love, does that make god fucking himself?

haha

• 2 weeks later...
Goodbye Jesus

Well We never!!!

This is absurd!!!

Do you REALLY want The Holy Spirit in you?

Cuz I can arrange it, big boy!

Guest Valk0010

Well We never!!!

This is absurd!!!

Do you REALLY want The Holy Spirit in you?

Cuz I can arrange it, big boy!

Well a thought experiment never hurt anybody. And do I want the holy spirit in me, in all honesty, not really but, you give me a good reason why i should need it, then I might reconsider.

And do I want the holy spirit in me, in all honesty, not really but, you give me a good reason why i should need it, then I might reconsider.
When We lift My Holy Veil to reveal His Mighty Staff, then might you consider having The Holy Ghost within you?

We can make your bowels sound as the Harp Of Moab or some silly shit like that...

Guest Valk0010
And do I want the holy spirit in me, in all honesty, not really but, you give me a good reason why i should need it, then I might reconsider.
When We lift My Holy Veil to reveal His Mighty Staff, then might you consider having The Holy Ghost within you?

We can make your bowels sound as the Harp Of Moab or some silly shit like that...

I am suspecting your a troll. So I will sound off one key point. Evidence please. Make it rational and believable to be a christian. If not, go away. I only want beliefs that are backed by evidence. A narcissistic god created by bronze age sheepherders who thought the world was ending tommorow, ain't cutting it.

A narcissistic god created by bronze age sheepherders who thought the world was ending tommorow, ain't cutting it.
Ummm --- In case you missed it, We have offered you ANAL. Not something BANAL.

It seems you are not ready to receive this Holy Gift.

Move along now.

Good to see you floating around these parts Mr. Ghost. It's been awhile.

mwc

When I was 13, I wasn't troubled in the least by the fact that Catholicism considered masturbation a sin, but I was mortified by my parish priest's insistence that God was watching me furiously perform concertos on the Devil's Clarinet several times a day with disappointment.

I thought it was the most perverse thing I'd ever heard.