Goodbye Jesus

An Atheist Hijacked Glenn Beck's Blog And The Teavangelicals Are Frothing!

Paine

OMG, I can't believe they posted this on The Blaze, Beck's fucktarded website. But somehow a FREE THINKER snuck in and is causing those Teabaggers some consternation. The comment section alone is worth the click. You have never SEEN Christards so flummoxed!!! It is SPECTACULAR!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/author-pens-10-more-cliches-christians-should-avoid/

Gotta give it to Beck for allowing this guy to repost an avowed atheist's work.

They may be close minded idiots, but someone finally pierced the echo chamber....and like I said, the comments are FABULOUS!

"As far as your “science vs. religion” argument…You are a lot more ignorant than you know! If anything, the last 3 decades have been victorious for creationists. Science is now on our side, you are just too blind to understand that."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

GYPSY123

Posted on July 12, 2012 at 3:39pm

Christians should not associate with demons. And he is trying to influence christianity so you know what that makes him.

I can only read so much fucktardedness before I go insane.

The stupid! It BURNS!!!

"

This guy sounds like a host on MSNBC rather than a preacher. Thomas Jefferson, hello? Actually read what Thomas Jefferson wrote instead of read what liberal commentators think he wrote. The Founding Fathers did not have Muslim names for a reason."

This is just about the perfect comment from 'the blaze'

Liberal media? Check!

Revisionist history? Check!

Islamaphobia/racism? Check!

All this needed was to claim Obama is a terrorist/atheist/muslim and it would have been perfect.

And to all those commenters saying the emergent church isn't real Christianity- the me from 8 months ago offers you a hearty "fuck you!"

devilfinger.gif