Goodbye Jesus

Getting Educated About Homosexuality

Fweethawt

I posted a link to this video in the Science section, also.

I just figured there might be a different crowd of people that hang out in these here parts. ;-)

Seemed relevant:

o1WYOmdf4kSJr7KmyQuSsg2.jpg

• Like 3

• Super Moderator

I heard homosexuality is a lifestyle you can easily get sucked into.

• Like 1

Seemed relevant:

Wendytwitch.gif

Majority of my arguments on the web, facebook especially, has to do with equal rights. I am in favor of same-sex marriages because everyone has the right to marry or live with who they choose. Love is love and it's no one's business who you love or marry.

You're not right.

:HaHa:

I just cannot believe what filth that video promotes. blink.png All that stuff about those nasty... icky... unnatural...

... LEFT HANDERS!!! LeslieWave.gif

:lmao:

Seemed relevant:

I swear: if 99 percent of the anti gay jackoffs would move to a real city and go to the gay preferred area and just hang out, have a dinner, a couple drinks they would really start opening their minds. In the dump town I live in, you are not judged for being gay, straight, black, white, conservative, liberal. you are judged on your work ethic.

• Like 1

What you did there. I see it.

Guest Babylonian Dream

It's just that straight guys end up liking it when a gay guy sucks, so they become gay ;)

Homo Sapiens.... Gay Agenda.... Was that ever real? Haha. Tell me people weren't really that dumb?

Seemed relevant:

Good think they weren't discussing homo erectus or the old hag might have had an aneurysm.

• Like 3

you are judged on your work ethic.

I was born lazy, you slothophobe.

• Like 1

Seemed relevant:

Good think they weren't discussing homo erectus or the old hag might have had an aneurysm.

When we were kids we told my younger cousin he was a homo sapien and he ran in the house and said "Hey grandma! I'm a homosexual!"

True story.

• Like 1

When we were kids we told my younger cousin he was a homo sapien and he ran in the house and said "Hey grandma! I'm a homosexual!"

True story.

I have a nephew that has proudly proclaimed a few times that when he grows up, he's not going to have a girlfriend, he's going to have a boyfriend. Seems like there's more than a fair chance of that being the case, too. But that's really a non-event in this big family. No-one gives a shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Seemed relevant:

Out of curiosity, I Googled and found the entire letter here:

http://griffindailynews.com/view/full_story/18718296/article-My-Two-Cents-May-25--2012

A thing or two in it sound like it could be a lame joke, but the rest of it seems serious, so I don't think so.

It looks like a satire article. If you read the one about seniors and then click on the May 7th link there is a previous one about seniors. That's a funny column. I wonder if it's a staff person writing all of it or it's sent in by readers.