Goodbye Jesus

Popping Or Clicking/cracking Chewing/bubble Gum

Fweethawt

Can't stand it...

I'm sitting outside of the Laundromat at this moment and there is a pizza joint next door about thirty yards away. Some guy walks out and cracks his gum loud enough that it actually startled me.

It brings back high-school memories of trying to concentrate in Word Processing class while that FUCKING BITCH that sat across from me would continuously chew and crack her gum.

Why do people do this?

The entertainment value completely escapes me.

I wish that all who do this would choke on their gum.

I absolutely detest it as well (I had to homeschool because the entire school popped their gum--I was on the edge of harming/murdering someone because it triggered my aggression). It's a brain dead reaction to having something in their mouth of which they cannot go without.

And this is exactly why we enjoy doing it. :poke:

I guess it's quite the same as having your hands play with a ball-pen or somesuch when you're thinking about something. It's a subsconscious thing. Well one that was possibly started because sometime in people's teen age they thought it's cool :shrug:

And this is exactly why we enjoy doing it. poke.gif

Yeah, until some deranged fucker like myself slams your head against a table, wall, or floor and cuts out your tongue. That is the reason why I had to homeschool because I was on the verge of doing just that.

<snap>

We all have things we do when we are in deep thought, i myself chew on things.

I broke my wife of the habit by wrenching the steering wheel to one side when she did it.

When a student in my class does it, every student with gum in mouth has to spit it out before we continue. Gum popping brings out the Nazi in me.

...so i said to him if you pop that gum one more time....and he did....so i fired two warning shots......into his head

Sounds like a standard procedure in our Federal forces... or at least the forces that all the common soldiers agree we should have :fdevil: