Goodbye Jesus

Let's Do The Jesus Bong..

raoul

Can't find fault with what Jesus did for you huh?

Well, lemme see...the "price" he paid for our sins was apparently sufficient to cover everyone who has or ever will exist. And yet the only people who receive it are the ones who swear allegiance to him and manage to correctly guess the proper salvation doctrine based on an ambiguous and convoluted text.

Yeah, actually...I find fault with that.

Religion is definitely a drug, it's addicting, and unlike reefer...it's really really really bad for ya.

• Like 1

Well, lemme see...the "price" he paid for our sins was apparently sufficient to cover everyone who has or ever will exist. And yet the only people who receive it are the ones who swear allegiance to him and manage to correctly guess the proper salvation doctrine based on an ambiguous and convoluted text.

Religion is definitely a drug, it's addicting, and unlike reefer...it's really really really bad for ya.

Ditto.

Jesus apparently had a bad weekend.

The Christian meme, moreso than most religion memes, is a powerful meme. It contains numerous defense mechanisms (rationalization, peer pressures, logical fallacies, etc.) which have helped it replicate within the human population. I suspect the coming centuries will be more difficult for it. Some memes become extinct or mutate well beyond the original meme. We can only hope, and observe.

WIth every new boyfriend, I was a BORN AGAIN VIRGIN.

Does that count?

>>>>>

And you know what I tell strangers who come to my door peddling Jesus---when they ask....."What has Jesus has done in (your) life?

I am quite honest, with as much enthusiasm and excitement as I can muster...... I tell them...."He left."

Then I slam the door in their blank faces.

WIth every new boyfriend, I was a BORN AGAIN VIRGIN.

Does that count?

>>>>>

And you know what I tell strangers who come to my door peddling Jesus---when they ask....."What has Jesus has done in (your) life?

I am quite honest, with as much enthusiasm and excitement as I can muster...... I tell them...."He left."

Then I slam the door in their blank faces.

Yeah, that's another thing that irks me, ie: what has god or he done for me lately? Diddley squat is my response. And I really have no problem with that because I'm fairly capable of doing things for myself.

You talk different than i would expect Raoul.

Please explain

Please explain

Wendyshrug.gif Id just figured you had a really deep voice like my uncle.

Please explain

I was expecting Ricardo Montalban. The screen name got me. Instead, I get this crazy-ass yankee. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Yeppers, and unlike marijuana, use of religion can lead to death of others.

Please explain

I was expecting Ricardo Montalban. The screen name got me. Instead, I get this crazy-ass yankee. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

ROFL!! The best line Ricardo ever said, at least in my view, was when asked why he was so obsessed in chasing Kirk (Star Trek), he gritted his teeth and said 'because he tests me'. LOL

I liked the video! It is right on target!

Yeppers, and unlike marijuana, use of religion can lead to death of others.

Mea culpa! I didn't mean to disrespect the wonderful weed or its users. LOL

I love your video and the way you talk and what you said. Funny too. You seem like a cool person to hang out with.

And I think you are right comparing the way some Christians act like they are on drugs. I was a born againer myself and i use to say I was high on Jebus. Yep. I was in cuckoo land. It is beyond me how I even got there.

I am glad I got into rehab .. (here at Ex-C)

I have Been clean and sober from religion for 4 yrs now.

I love your video and the way you talk and what you said. Funny too. You seem like a cool person to hang out with.

And I think you are right comparing the way some Christians act like they are on drugs. I was a born againer myself and i use to say I was high on Jebus. Yep. I was in cuckoo land. It is beyond me how I even got there.

I am glad I got into rehab .. (here at Ex-C)

I have Been clean and sober from religion for 4 yrs now.

Thanks. What you said, though, is SSSOOO right on the mark about this being our 'rehab'. That's exactly what it is - I was trying to find a way to describe it and you just did. I gotta hang out over here a couple of hours, off and on, each day to keep my equilibrium.

]Mea culpa! I didn't mean to disrespect the wonderful weed or its users. LOL

Christianity made me hungry for information, insecure, and deeply question my motives of everything.

Weed makes me hungry for triple fudge cookies, paranoid, and deeply question my ability to drive.

I'd rather get cookies than communion wafers.

Thanks. What you said, though, is SSSOOO right on the mark about this being our 'rehab'. That's exactly what it is - I was trying to find a way to describe it and you just did. I gotta hang out over here a couple of hours, off and on, each day to keep my equilibrium.

Oh this reply was made at 4:20 jesus.gif

Oh this reply was made at 4:20 jesus.gif

Regarding both posts of yours - the first one was a great analogy and incredibly funny. I was thinking about this in a similar vein yesterday with some additional views. Once I got into the delusion and found nothing had really changed much after the initial 2 week honeymoon I'd mentioned elsewhere, I began studying it like you in depth. I read and was told something like 'well your circumstances may not change, bad things will still happen, but now you have someone to lean on or hang on to for comfort and strength'. What they described was my wife or some very good friends I could go to and get the same things from. And I found she and they were a hell of a lot more reliable than the 'god' substitute.

And your 2nd post about it being 4:20am - I get it! I'm doing this one at 5:40am EST. LOL