Goodbye Jesus

The Olympic Tax Rumor!

jensjam

Even if totally true...so fucking what? I have to pay an equivalent rate on my poker winnings. That's my sport, it makes me money, and I'm taxed on it. Why should it be different if I were a swimmer instead?

Even if totally true...so fucking what? I have to pay an equivalent rate on my poker winnings. That's my sport, it makes me money, and I'm taxed on it. Why should it be different if I were a swimmer instead?

It's the idea that people are suggesting that the American Players are going to throw the games so they don't win. + Some of the older ladies I know are saying it is an unfair tax + they think it is on the medal itself and not the money they won.

I think it is fair BUT report it acutally not some spin on it.

It's a leftist plot to undermine U.S. prestige.

It's a leftist plot to undermine U.S. prestige.

rolleyes.gif

It's the idea that people are suggesting that the American Players are going to throw the games so they don't win. + Some of the older ladies I know are saying it is an unfair tax + they think it is on the medal itself and not the money they won.

I think it is fair BUT report it acutally not some spin on it.

Right, kinda like how the tea-baggers on faux news are constantly bitching about how if they have to pay higher taxes then they'll just shut down whatever business or career they're in and go on welfare.