Goodbye Jesus

Christian Owned Businesses Like Chick Fil A

jackbauer

Do they have KFC in St. Petersburg, BTW? In Japan they were just as good as in the United States, and I suspect they are common around the globe.

Yeah, and they're really good here. They have them in Thailand too, but there I couldn't stomach the sandwiches, but the chicken was all right. We also have Pizza Hut, McDonald's Carl's Jr. and Burger King. Moscow has a Wendy's, but I've never seen it.

The chicken in your video actually looks really good. I might try the recipe without the pickles, but with the marinade juice and then just add my own sauce to the sandwich.

I found the real site that provides a good set of written directions, not just the incomplete YouTube video.

Linkey

According to Hilah...

And for the confirmed pickle-haters who’ve expressed concern over the chicken tasting pickle-y, fret not! Numerous commenters have agreed that the final product does not taste like pickles. If you’re still skeptical, please skim the comments on this post; there are several substitutions offered for pickle juice!

If you click on the "Home" link from that page, she even has a FAQ where she talks about the pickle juice and substitutes, as well as options for baking them and making chicken nuggets.

In any case, they also sound delicious with a favorite sauce.

What's so stupid about this whole thing is that i've never eaten at Chick Filet, in fact i've never even seen one before.

But, all I keep hearing is how good their chicken sandwiches are. So now I want to try one - sorry can't help it.

I see there's one not too far from me - maybe i'll try it this weekend?

I feel ... dirty. ... like I should make a donation to Planned Parenthood or the ACLU to atone for my sin.tongue.png

I have not had one in over in 30 yrs. I would kill for a schlotzki's right now though.

I've never eaten at CFA.

HA! CFA = Christian Fucking Assholes

Anyway, I always thought that the name of the place was gay... Up until a few years ago, I thought it was pronounced Chick-fill-ah. Not -the Chick-fill-ay.

It must be a regional taste thing. We got a CFA a few miles from here a number of years ago. The wife and I went up, waiting in the line to sample it. We weren't impressed. Maybe it was the new staff?

We waited awhile and gave it another go. Nope. Just another chicken sandwich. And it was expensive all things considered. I liked the BBQ sauce alright, which made the whole thing better to my taste, but it was still just a BBQ chicken sandwich at that point.

Once again we thought maybe we were the problem so we tried going back two more times. But each of these times were on Sundays. Closed. The first time we thought something was just wrong. Closed? On Sunday? What? Park. Get out. Look in door. Nope. It's really closed on Sunday. Idiots. Next time. Pull up. Oh yeah. These guys don't want my money on the weekend when we can get out and about easily. Let's go over here where they're very open and don't live in the 70's or before like morons.

Haven't been back since. I wasn't brought up with CFA and don't have a taste for it and they're just not worth the trouble.

mwc

They all close on Sunday. Common joke and complaint down south is, you only get your Chick-fil-A cravings on Sunday.