Goodbye Jesus

I'm Sick And Tired Of Your Religious Belief Stomping On Me!

jensjam

I sure everyone knows about Chick-fil-A and Hospital/Pharmacies not giving women the medication they needs due to religious belief. I'm too the point where I need to do this.

(Climbing onto the soap box)

WHO THE HELL DO YOU SOBs THINK YOU ARE?! I'M TIRED OF YOU ASSES SCREAMING THAT YOUR RELIGIOUS FREEDOM IS BEING TAKING AWAY FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU EITHER HAVE TO DO YOUR JOB OR YOU CAN'T BE RACIST!

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP DEMANDING YOUR RELIGOUS BELIEF AND ONLY YOUR RELGIOUS BELIEF BE RESPECTED AND RESPECT THE WOMEN AND GAY AND LEBIANS AND MEN YOU ARE SCREWING OVER AND STOMPING ON THEIR RIGHT TO LIVE A HEALTHY SAFE LIFE WITHOUT YOUR RELIGION BEING CRAM DOWN DOWN THROAT AND KILLING US IN THE PROCESS!

Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.

• Like 8

I will second that notion. that is pretty much where I'm at right now too. all this shit is really pissing me the fuck off. and it seems the right wing religious nutters just get louder and more aggressive every day.

I will second that notion. that is pretty much where I'm at right now too. all this shit is really pissing me the fuck off. and it seems the right wing religious nutters just get louder and more aggressive every day.

I'm a female and I NEVER thought I'd see a day where my health and choice have been taken away. I was also born in a age where I never saw days before Roe v Wade. These actions scare the shit out of me.

I'm a female and I NEVER thought I'd see a day where my health and choice have been taken away. I was also born in a age where I never saw days before Roe v Wade. These actions scare the shit out of me.

They are just getting started! These christian taliban fuckers will continue to destroy everyone's rights and particularly everything that women have fought so hard to gain over the last hundred years or so. if people keep voting republican/teatard candidates into office.

I'm a male and this shit scares the crap out of me. I fell like we are marching into a repeat of Hitler's germany or Musolini's italy all of it being lead by the radical religious right wing neo con fuckwits.

Honestly If I could get the fuck out of this country I would. I will if I ever have the chance to do so.

They are just getting started! These christian taliban fuckers will continue to destroy everyone's rights and particularly everything that women have fought so hard to gain over the last hundred years or so. if people keep voting republican/teatard candidates into office.

I'm a male and this shit scares the crap out of me. I fell like we are marching into a repeat of Hitler's germany or Musolini's italy all of it being lead by the radical religious right wing neo con fuckwits.

Honestly If I could get the fuck out of this country I would. I will if I ever have the chance to do so.

I reall going to a town meeting with our congressman a couple years ago. We were interested in learning about the health care reform. We ran into a bunch of screaming trailer trash with their 'Don't Tread on Me' banners and signs of Obama as Hitler. We sat there and couldn't hear anything because of all the heckling, my wife was scared so we left. I told her later that now we know what the last days of the Weimer Republic were like..

One of the problems is that they think that their religion should be accommodated by everyone else but they don't or can't understand that built into their theology is intolerance of those who are different. And also built in is a misguided notion that they should convert the world to their ways of thinking, and when people object they think they are being persecuted.

While the cartoon below may have been intended to be funny, it really isn't.

tumblr_lj9fqeEfry1qh1nx7o1_500.gif