Goodbye Jesus

Richard Dawkins Embarrassed After Death And Subsequent Resurrection

Guest Valk0010

Richard Dawkins, hung on a cross, died and rose??? Wendytwitch.gif I got to google this......is this article for real?? eek.gif

Richard Dawkins, hung on a cross, died and rose??? Wendytwitch.gif I got to google this......is this article for real?? eek.gif

It's on the internet Margee! It's real!

It's on the internet Margee! It's real!

I cannot find one thing about this ....except for the article that Valk posted??? Anybody got a link for me? Thanks

I always knew Dawkins was a demigod.

Satire is my god!

Guest Babylonian Dream

All hail Dawkins! The Omnicompassionate! The Omniscient! The Omnimerciful!

*runs and dances around campfire*

‘All of it can be explained by science and rational thought’ he insisted to reporters outside his front door. At this point a leper rushed through the crowd, and kissed Dawkins’ feet, only to stand up apparently totally cured of her hideous affliction.
Bahahaha too funny. "News Biscuit- news before it happens" should have been your first satirical clue ;)

I like the quote from, a bitter Pope Benedict said ‘Why is it the naughty ones get all the attention?', yes why do Jesus and God get all the attention, all the evil things they have done, they still get all the glory for all the good things that happen on this planet (in Christians eyes).

Just wrong.

• Like 1

Wow, this is hilarious. Quitting my job and going to see this guy as we speak. Wendymagic.gif