Goodbye Jesus

I Only Go To Christian Dr.'s

Sybaris

Today at work one of my co-workers mentioned that she and her family were in a store near where I live. It seemed curious to me because they live about an hour away.

I asked why they were in that particular store because I knew of another in the chain a lot closer to where they live. Her response was:

"Oh, we go to a dentist there, we trust his prices cause he's Christian." eek.gif

I had this same thing happen when my X sent me an estimate to get braces on our daughters teeth. There was the fish symbol on the estimate and knowing my X's fundy husband I knew the catalyst behind choosing that particular orthodontist. I found another ortho' in her area that took my insurance and cut the cost by half.

I know people flock to things most familiar but damn, it's not like a business owner is going to scrape by just so to cater to a certain clientele.

Stupid christards.

I was just reading an article in a magazine. It appears older christians (meaning 60 yr old group) are recruiting clients from their churches for ponzi schemes. I know 2 financial advisors, one is a so called christian and is the greediest asshole on the planet, the other is a just a good guy who likes a few drinks during the week. The christian asshole tried to get me to put 15k in this financial product he pushes and when I said no way after I researched it, he stopped talking to me. I asked the drinker / advisor about it and he said " I have that product also, but I never use it, its a rip off"

The church I most recently went to was spending $1000 a year on Christian web hosting. I got them a secular host for $120 s year with all the same features.

The church I most recently went to was spending $1000 a year on Christian web hosting. I got them a secular host for $120 s year with all the same features.

When I use to buy christian books, christian bookstores were anything but cheap. Also, back around 06 I was looking at teaching overseas: Christian School: translation: we do not pay much

When I use to buy christian books, christian bookstores were anything but cheap. Also, back around 06 I was looking at teaching overseas: Christian School: translation: we do not pay much

My bible is 40 bucks.

You could probably get it even cheaper than $120 these days.

That was including some special features.