Goodbye Jesus

Admit It: There Are Some Christians You Want To Just Smack

antix

Especially the ones with those stupid smiles and the ones that are always singing.

• Like 1

I'd love to smAck some of them! Especially the self righteous ones.... Let's see how they like having a few less teeth lol

I'd love to smAck some of them! Especially the self righteous ones.... Let's see how they like having a few less teeth lol

LOL

Them too!

• Like 1

JayL comes to mind.

• Like 1

Some of them are in my family.

I get pissed at christian logic:

I like 80s and 60s music

christian response: a lot of those groups are evil, look at their lifestyles

My response: You mean like amy grant fooling around

christian response: do not be judgemental

S-M-A-C-K

• Like 2

Those who try to claim personal experience as evidence.

JayL comes to mind.

Deja-vu all over again!

I know a Jay L I'd like to smack too. When I told him that his reasoning ala Lee Strobel was lame he emailed my wife and tried to turn her against me. This Jay L is a charlatan of the highest order. Claims to be a christian financial adviser only for wealthy christians..........as long as their money holds out that is.

Couldn't be the same one, could it?

JayL comes to mind.

Deja-vu all over again!

I know a Jay L I'd like to smack too. When I told him that his reasoning ala Lee Strobel was lame he emailed my wife and tried to turn her against me. This Jay L is a charlatan of the highest order. Claims to be a christian financial adviser only for wealthy christians..........as long as their money holds out that is.

Couldn't be the same one, could it?

Christian financial advisor for wealthy christians. I bet he tries to use church as a base for getting clients. Also, I was in Bermuda in March and in the pool there was this canadian who was a financial advisor. He basically told me he was a bullshit artist and that was all there was to it.

Oh yes. The other night, my father said that if I read the right books (meaning things by Lee Strobel and Ravi Zacharias, Xian authors) I'll come to the conclusion that the buybull is true. Why can't he just GET OVER IT!! I'm DONE with Xianity! He actually believes Xianity's truth is self-evident. Geezuz.

Those who try to claim personal experience as evidence.

Good gawd. I have a friend who ran in high school track. She says she can't prove the Bible is true, and she can't explain the stupid/evil things that are in the Bible. But once she was running in track and was really tired or depressed about something, so she prayed to X to run with her. Then she sensed an invisible spirit being running next to her, and she knew, just KNEW IN HER HEART that it was god.

Those Christians that get a wry smile when talking to me as if they know something that I don't. I especially wanted to smack this one kid who had this wry smile and asked me: "So you think that all gay acts are okay?" as if he had some sort of crazy opinion-changing thing to tell me. glare.gif

Oh yes. The other night, my father said that if I read the right books (meaning things by Lee Strobel and Ravi Zacharias, Xian authors) I'll come to the conclusion that the buybull is true. Why can't he just GET OVER IT!! I'm DONE with Xianity! He actually believes Xianity's truth is self-evident. Geezuz.

Of course it's self-evident. That's why they need hundreds of books of "apologetics" in order to explain it and prove that it's real.

Those Christians that get a wry smile when talking to me as if they know something that I don't. I especially wanted to smack this one kid who had this wry smile and asked me: "So you think that all gay acts are okay?" as if he had some sort of crazy opinion-changing thing to tell me. glare.gif

That is what pisses me off. For what ever reason, christians want to concentrate on gays, abortions and building wealth. And then they say abortion is wrong because thall shall not kill, but when you bring up the Iraq war, they will tell you that is different.