Goodbye Jesus

I've Been Re-Converted! Halleluyah!

raoul

Don't panic - the title is just a joke. The video will explain it.. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBmoAqNHuTo&feature=youtube_gdata

• Like 1

Now Raoul, i honestly thought your soul had been saved from eternal damnation...

Now Raoul, i honestly thought your soul had been saved from eternal damnation...

I thought I was already in damnation with this economic depression we're still in. LOL

Just the way that guy talks is annoying...like he's so fucking smart and knows something the rest of us just don't get.

Just the way that guy talks is annoying...like he's so fucking smart and knows something the rest of us just don't get.

You think what I've shown so far is annoying? Wait until you see the conclusion to this mess. I still throw up every time I think about it. LOL

But you touch on something that I have spoken of - the credibility of the opponents based SOLELY on their presentations. That's what really hooked me into Erhman and I was STILL a believer at the time I stumbled onto his YouTube stuff. Here was a guy who was 100 percent sincere in his quest for truth. He began as a totally sold out bible fundamentalist whose only goal was to strengthen his walk along with increasing his knowledge about the bible. When he came face to face with the ugly reality of what he found (thousands of errors, distortions, additions/deletions by the so called orthodoxy in order to push doctrines, et. al.) it shattered his views. However, it did not change his modus operandi one iota - he presents his finding without any arrogance. The other guy, Craig, on the other hand is nothing more than a bombastic buffoon. And to think I used to actually rely on Craig as a source in my numerous battles with atheists. (bas) BAS - new internet acronym for 'blushing at screen'....

• Like 1

I've seen a bunch of his talks and his pompousness can be overwhelming. It's no wonder he's been so successful, he can make it sound like he's presenting real evidence...but when you get down to it, all I see is excuse after excuse after excuse, such as the "virgin birth" vs "impregnated by god" thing.