Goodbye Jesus

Being Re-Born Again...

raoul

Guest Babylonian Dream

You waste your time if you want to get acrossed to them. Though you are right. I'd love to know how they say Jesus was God's sun, if it wasn't insinuated that they had sexual intercourse. Also, I do believe that the Sumerians had a story of virgin birth. It was that humankind was made out of the heart of Weila and clay and then put into Nintur's womb, and she gave birth to humanity. But nah.... No parallel like he says exists.

Also an interesting note, there is no word like the modern english "virgin" in ancient hebrew, ancient egyptian, nor ancient aramaic, nor sumerian, nor akkadian. So technically, we don't even know that Mary was a virgin, we just know that she was a "young woman"

You waste your time if you want to get acrossed to them. Though you are right. I'd love to know how they say Jesus was God's sun, if it wasn't insinuated that they had sexual intercourse. Also, I do believe that the Sumerians had a story of virgin birth. It was that humankind was made out of the heart of Weila and clay and then put into Nintur's womb, and she gave birth to humanity. But nah.... No parallel like he says exists.

Also an interesting note, there is no word like the modern english "virgin" in ancient hebrew, ancient egyptian, nor ancient aramaic, nor sumerian, nor akkadian. So technically, we don't even know that Mary was a virgin, we just know that she was a "young woman"

Thanks for the additional stories regarding other similar stories. I knew there were quite a few more than what I cited but wanted to keep the vid short and to the point.