Goodbye Jesus

Jesus In The Bathroom

jdog

I like to visit thrift stores. I went to one today "god's Way" Thrift store. It had Christian music playing and there was scripture quotes around the place.

I needed to go to the toilet and while using it staring right at me was a picture of Jesus on the wall This picture had him with pretty blue eyes. It always makes me laugh how Artists make him good looking.

I wanted to cover it up with paper towels. I didn't really want him "watching" me while i was using the toilet.

I thought it was a ridiculous place to put a picture of Jebus.

Guest Valk0010

I like to visit thrift stores. I went to one today "god's Way" Thrift store. It had Christian music playing and there was scripture quotes around the place.

I needed to go to the toilet and while using it staring right at me was a picture of Jesus on the wall This picture had him with pretty blue eyes. It always makes me laugh how Artists make him good looking.

I wanted to cover it up with paper towels. I didn't really want him "watching" me while i was using the toilet.

I thought it was a ridiculous place to put a picture of Jebus.

I would have probably if I had a sharpie been tempted to etch on the door under it.

"Jesus watches when you masturbate."

Maybe Jesus like it...

Reminds me of

Did the picture accidentally fall into the toilet? It's been known to happen, ya know......

• Like 2

Yeah, and pretty often blue eyed. If he lived he was probably not blue-eyed, being a Middle-East man.

I used to think pics of Jesus would come alive and start talking to me when I did bad stuff.

The throne of Jesus

throneofjesus.jpg

Heheh, I was recently in a thrift store, and the collection of christian music and videos they have in there are HILARIOUS.

Especially the sermon tape titled "Tithe!" - the price sticker was placed on the side so it covered the "he!" It made my week. xD

• Like 1