Goodbye Jesus

Fundy Logic Of The Form 2 + 2 = 65

antix

Gotta love how they say God is punishing the USA due to abortions. I want them to explain China's double digit economic growth and China has forced abortions.

Gotta love how they say God is punishing the USA due to homosexuality. Most other western nations (doing better than the US) could care less about someone's sexual preference.

Gotta love how they say God is punishing the USA due to abortions. I want them to explain China's double digit economic growth and China has forced abortions.

Gotta love how they say God is punishing the USA due to homosexuality. Most other western nations (doing better than the US) could care less about someone's sexual preference.

We are a fallen nation yall! We must submit everything to Jesus or we will all perish. Them damn evilutionist teaching nothing but nihilism and immorality, i tell you its gonna lead to Nazism and then they're gonna take our guuuunnnzzzz.

I fear a govt where the leadership are fundys.

Right, so if a tornado or hurricane hits an uninhabited area in the U.S. was their god practicing or did it miss?

I truly believe most people cling to religion out of fear. For some, they fear death. Others fear life.

As you leave xianity, you start to look at everything logically and you see that as humans, some of us were born luckier than others. The luckiest ones of all escaped religion for freedom. Ironically, leaving religion made me more accepting of my fellow humans, the prejudices all slipped away. Each person is different.

Anytime I meet an uber religious person, I know they cannot be trusted to think clearly. Religion and government were separate for a reason: some of the founding fathers knew that religion could be very abusive and used as a way to take over the government. They saw it all around them.

Unfortunately, someone decided to merge politics and religion. I hope we see it fall apart.

Ah you see China will be punished someday. Whenever bad things happen to China that will be for whatever stuff the Pastors and Priests disapproved. It's just that God is patient so China's punishment might not happen for 10 to 1,000,000 years from now. But rest assured someday something bad will happen and Christians can point the finger. Never mind if the people who did the deed died generations before those who suffer today. Imaginary gods are funny like that.

Ah you see China will be punished someday. Whenever bad things happen to China that will be for whatever stuff the Pastors and Priests disapproved. It's just that God is patient so China's punishment might not happen for 10 to 1,000,000 years from now. But rest assured someday something bad will happen and Christians can point the finger. Never mind if the people who did the deed died generations before those who suffer today. Imaginary gods are funny like that.

Gotta love christian reasoning. If that 3 rivers gorge damn screws up, they will most certainly point at that.

Gotta love christian reasoning. If that 3 rivers gorge damn screws up, they will most certainly point at that.

It's magical thinking. It the same thing used back when they would burn witches only they don't take it as far. It use to be that when your crops failed or you ran into any other unfortunate event that you would find a woman and blame it on her "witchcraft". If something bad happens to a Christian then "God is testing us" or "Satan is attacking us". But if the same thing happens to a non-Christian then it is "God punishing you for your wickedness!". It's spin added after the fact. Darkmatter 2525 put out a cool vid on this topic. I think it's called The Double Standard.

Edit:

Found it.

I think it's hilarious how the Mormon Church puts adds on Darkmatter2525's vids. Way to waste their money.

I think in the deconverting process, I am harboring a considerable amount of disgust towards people who cannot think logically.