Goodbye Jesus

Dreams and such...

pandora

Last night, I had an awful dream. I was attending some Christian meeting because they were offering free cake. I had made my own cake, and I brought it too... and I thought it was better than the cake that was offered. Everyone kept telling me that I didn't come for the free cake, but that I came because my soul was searching for something. I believed them and decided to convert back to Christianity. Being a dream, the rest is a little vague, but I remember that the Christianity in my dream was unusual... it supported homosexuality and of course, as is usual in my dreams, I had sex with some sexy guy that was sitting next to me... in the middle of the sanctuary. :HaHa:

Any dream interpreters care to interpret? :thanks:

Anyone want to share dreams you have had about Christianity?

Last night, I had an awful dream. I was attending some Christian meeting because they were offering free cake. I had made my own cake, and I brought it too... and I thought it was better than the cake that was offered. Everyone kept telling me that I didn't come for the free cake, but that I came because my soul was searching for something. I believed them and decided to convert back to Christianity. Being a dream, the rest is a little vague, but I remember that the Christianity in my dream was unusual... it supported homosexuality and of course, as is usual in my dreams, I had sex with some sexy guy that was sitting next to me... in the middle of the sanctuary. :HaHa:

Any dream interpreters care to interpret? :thanks:

Anyone want to share dreams you have had about Christianity?

Cakes are supposed to symbolize favorable opportunities.

Being in a church symbolizes false love and enemies.

The sex just means that you are happy and content in your personal relationship.

Wow, at first I was sad that you had to go through a emotional-jerk dream like that. But then I read how it had a happy climax and am now amused by it.

Wow, at first I was sad that you had to go through a emotional-jerk dream like that. But then I read how it had a happy climax and am now amused by it.

LOL Yeah, it bad for a while... I think I had sex in a somewhat lucid manner because i wanted to make the dream a happy one. :woohoo:

Sounds like you got your cake and "ate" it too! :wicked:

. . . Any dream interpreters care to interpret? :thanks:

I'll take a stab at it, but keep in mind I'm no expert in this field.

It is possible that we dream in order to play out possible scenarios we may come across, to see what we might do in certain situations. The brain switches into virtual reality mode for practice. It is apparently known that cats dream of chasing prey, which allows them to practice without the danger of being hurt. We may do the same. It would be a VERY efficient use of our brain, since we do it while we're down.

In your dream you went back to church, but what you already had was better than what they offered. Why you went back may have been just to play out the scenario, but you did it on your terms (more liberal). And you had sex because you were horny.

Hey, it's just a guess...

Kryten, that was my interpretation too. :) My cake was better! :D