Goodbye Jesus

Pastor Hagee Scary

antix

I can't stand the way he talks and how he thinks it's all about him. His name on everything. He has a bookstore in the church to sell all his writings. I think that's just plain wrong.

Agreed. He is so un-Christian. Gluttony is supposed to be a major sin, yet he obviously stuffs his face all day biggrin.png He was one of my least favorite tv preachers, when I watched that stuff.

So are greed and pride.

But Christ died thereby washing away all those sins. The only sin that cannot be forgiven is blaspheming the Holy Spirit. The only way to blaspheme the Holy Spirit is to deny God's rightful ten percent tithe by not sending it to Pastor Hagee Ministries. All lines are standing by. For your convenience all major credit cards are now accepted.

How can people believe that Jesus is God and then not, but still believe what they are told about 9/11 and then not? Like I said, at least examine Architechs and Engineers for 9/11 truth.

You see the reason many of us left Christianity is because we researched not conspiracy theories but looked for the evidence. Had we followed conspiracy theories then perhaps we'd still be Christians (ie Dinosaur bones were planted to deceive the world, etc.).

• Like 1

Puleeze. You can't be serious. Google AE911 at least. At the very least. No offense to your Grandpa.

In red: I'd call that you telling me to do something, mate.

Either way, try this on for size: I don't care to discuss this topic with you because I don't appreciate being patronised.

You may think that because this is an internet forum and you're sitting behind a computer screen that all decorum just flies out the window.That's just a wild guess there, going by the little interaction I've had with you and the little I've seen of you around the forum. But here's the thing. I do actually give a shit about the people sitting behind their computer screens. I do give a shit about how I interact with them. And if someone cannot be bothered with common courtesy, then I see no reason to interact with that person.

Okee Dokee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can an airplane strike the side of a skyscraper, and a fireball of flaming jet fuel explode into the air on the outside of that skyscraper; and how can a building 7 that had a few office fires, plus was hit so hard on the side that we have no footage of, both collapse into their own footprint that looks like a controlled demolition?

Add the magic passports of the terrorists found right away in the dust, when the black boxes from the planes didn't survive...

"Pastor" Hagee is scary, because he preaches against gluttony while he and his family are fat. He asks for the poor to give what they have so that they can have more from God. His God never produces anything better than promises and edicts.

Funny how some can believe one lie and ignore another.

How can an airplane strike the side of a skyscraper, and a fireball of flaming jet fuel explode into the air on the outside of that skyscraper; and how can a building 7 that had a few office fires, plus was hit so hard on the side that we have no footage of, both collapse into their own footprint that looks like a controlled demolition?

Add the magic passports of the terrorists found right away in the dust, when the black boxes from the planes didn't survive...

Seriously, if the title of the video is "THE [whatever] THAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE/KNOW," it's bullshit. It's a really easy test. Have fun in your conspiracy theory echo chamber. People have showed you the footage of No. 7 being struck by bigass chunks of one of the collapsing twin towers. The airliner collisions blew out the other side of the goddamn twin towers because the primary structural elements were on the fucking outside of the buildings, meaning the interior floor plan was very open with the only central columns being the goddamn elevator shafts, which was why the goddamn design was so fucking revolutionary to begin with. But you won't buy any of that, of course, because that's what THEY want us to think, apparently.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously, if the title of the video is "THE [whatever] THAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE/KNOW," it's bullshit. It's a really easy test. Have fun in your conspiracy theory echo chamber. People have showed you the footage of No. 7 being struck by bigass chunks of one of the collapsing twin towers. The airliner collisions blew out the other side of the goddamn twin towers because the primary structural elements were on the fucking outside of the buildings, meaning the interior floor plan was very open with the only central columns being the goddamn elevator shafts, which was why the goddamn design was so fucking revolutionary to begin with. But you won't buy any of that, of course, because that's what THEY want us to think, apparently.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wow. I didn't bring the 9-11 thing up, I only asked a couple of questions about it and said (in effect) that the governments version of 9-11 is just as big a lie as what I was told in Sunday School. I've been called derisive, patronising, labeled as a "conspiracy theorist" in an echo chamber, and more.

Whatever.

Thought2Much, I'm not basing my thoughts on this on any video or anything anywhere near the "Things They Don't Want You To Know" variety.

Adam5, I read through the link you provided, and I did pay attention to the part about building 7. I still don't buy it, and I counter with http://www.911truth.org/.

Now that I've said my piece, I'm dropping the matter.

I would much rather talk about the OP...Hagee, the "Salt Covenant" guy. To me, less believable than Jimmy Swaggart, more sneaky than Robert Tilton and Benny Hinn, less sincere than Jack Van Impe.

Hagee likes his Israel shaken, not stirred. That's where the end times money is for him. He's a huckster that made it big. There may not be a Hell, but maybe one should be invented just for him, and the likes of him.

If the Bible were true, then when Judas planted his kiss on Jesus, Hagee would have been in line behind him, dreaming not of thirty pieces of silver but of the tithes of thousands of Social Security checks and paychecks that would come flooding into his office every month.

Is Hagee scary? I don't know if he is. Was P.T. Barnum scary?

Ah, the usual conspiracy theorist tactics.

"HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS, THEN? AND WHAT ABOUT THIS OTHER DETAIL THEN?"

<details easily explained using verifiable facts by non-conspiracy theorist>

"OH YEAH? THEN WHAT ABOUT THIS OTHER DETAIL? I BET YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT, HUH?

<detail easily explained by the non-conspiracy theorist using simple physics/verifiable facts>

"BUT... BUT... IT'S STILL A CONSPIRACY, EVEN IF I CAN'T PROVE IT AND YOU CAN EXPLAIN IT ALL MORE RATIONALLY WITHOUT INVOKING A CONSPIRACY! I HAS A WEB SITE WITH EVIDENCE!"

Uh huh. Sure.

Ah, the usual conspiracy theorist tactics.

"HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS, THEN? AND WHAT ABOUT THIS OTHER DETAIL THEN?"

<details easily explained using verifiable facts by non-conspiracy theorist>

"OH YEAH? THEN WHAT ABOUT THIS OTHER DETAIL? I BET YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT, HUH?

<detail easily explained by the non-conspiracy theorist using simple physics/verifiable facts>

"BUT... BUT... IT'S STILL A CONSPIRACY, EVEN IF I CAN'T PROVE IT AND YOU CAN EXPLAIN IT ALL MORE RATIONALLY WITHOUT INVOKING A CONSPIRACY! I HAS A WEB SITE WITH EVIDENCE!"

Uh huh. Sure.

Step off, will ya? I've been pissy on here from time to time too, and have warning points to prove it, but you are about to take the cake. What did you offer as evidence?

Certainly, not a website!

Why the all-caps tirade?

Now you've made me pray, in the Hagee way...

"God, I didn't keep my word to drop the matter. I beg your forgiveness. I know most people understand this weakness I have to speak, no matter how stupid and off topic I may be. I understand that others have this same fault, and I forgive my brothers and sisters and all the other m8th8f8kk8s that are joining us in our world wide broadcast (sorry Lord, I went live there. I had to. Talk to ya later)! 'Welcome our TeeVee audience...'

Look, God, I don't know how long I can keep this up. I mean on the one hand I do like the money and the power. Sometimes I feel guilty about having either or both, but I know I keep getting more in thy name. I mean, Thy name oh Lord!

On the other hand, dear God, sometimes I do wonder how I would fare in the real world. Forgive me please for thinking that. Cover it with the blood Lord! Cover it with the blood! Mine enemies encamp about me! Many there be that rise up against me!

Yes, now I understand, Lord! Bless Israel, bless yourself! Curse Israel, curse yourself! In your name Lord,

Amen

So Be It

So Say We All

It Is What It Is

I Just Got Here"

Hagee is a fat insane fundie lunatic!

Hagee glutton.jpg

• Like 1

Don't hold back Brother Jeff.. tell us how you really feel!

lol

it's really the only thing to say about him