Goodbye Jesus

Weekday Religious Education

Sybaris

My wife wanted to go to church today so I accompanied her. During the sermon, weekday religious education for elementary students was briefly chatted about. It was all the pastor could do to contain herself when she mentioned that more schools were participating. Conversely I felt the SAT scores of a generation drop by 200 points. The pastor went on and also mentioned that "sadly" there has been some opposition to WRE.

My wife whispered to me, "Well, if they don't like it they don't HAVE to send their child"

Obviously my wife doesn't understand peer pressure........ one of the favorite tools in christian coercion.

Somehow this little loophole of WRE being conducted off school grounds during school time must be closed.

They will do anything to shove their beliefs on children, the appalling part is they don't realize what they're doing.

I'd demand the shitting christards be kicked off school grounds. And burn every permission slip for such a thing as soon as I got it.

School is for school. Not church. This can't be legal.

I'd demand the shitting christards be kicked off school grounds. And burn every permission slip for such a thing as soon as I got it.

School is for school. Not church. This can't be legal.

We can't persecute the poor Christians though. They're oppressed enough as it is.

Are they going to teach REAL science backed by the majority of ACTUAL scientists?