Goodbye Jesus

The Freya's Day Afternoon Staredown

Thurisaz

So I got OK from the team head to leave work early today (three workdays in overtime hours on my account so no big deal), headed for the train to get home, got in...

...and some three rows from me, with her back to the direction of travel and thus facing me, sat a nun. I don't know any details save that judging by her skin color she must be of Arabian or maybe Indian descent, but whoah.. she was staring into my eyes as if they'd be glowing red hot and I had horns.

Maybe she somehow scented the Ebil Heathen™ in me. :P

So after a few moments I figured "Well if you don't like me I'll give you a good reason"... and pulled out my Mjolnir necklace from under my plain black shirt.

Her gaze from then on was priceless until I got out some ten minutes later. Fun way to start the weekend... :fdevil:

• Like 3

She could have been just zoning, maybe. I smile and giggle involuntarily to myself sometimes, over an inside joke. It scares people. They probably think I'm stoned. 

• Like 1

I'll have to remember that.

I have a necklace that I have worn for years with the rune Dagaz on it. That would be fun to whip out too. They would instantly think I am a witchdagazrlg.jpg

You know, those dabbling in runic magic (whether it works or not) say that, among other things, Dagaz has the power to make things or people invisible... so wearing that when morontheists are around might have a benefit other than the one you think of :P

• Like 2

She could have been just zoning, maybe. I smile and giggle involuntarily to myself sometimes, over an inside joke. It scares people. They probably think I'm stoned. 

Dunno, she looked very much like she was focusing on me. And if she was just zoning, changing her facial expression after I uncovered the Maimer would have been another weird coincidence on top of it :)

Hehe. I was once stuck in an elevator with some christard in college once, sporting my pentagram. He started YELLING at me, without end, so I rolled my eyes up in my head, pointed at him, and started muttering in Latin.

He got off on the wrong floor.

I composed myself after he fled and smiled the rest of the trip to my dorm floor.

• Like 1

Heh. I wonder whether missie christ would have gone that ballistic on me too if she had run into me in some private situation instead of in a train coach with at least 50 other people :pureevil: