Goodbye Jesus

The Perfect Atheist Argument

raoul

I found this 3 parter on YouTube and don't know if any of you have uploaded them before on this network. If you have then I apologize for the duplicate effort. If not then I think you will enjoy these as much as I have. They are very short, concise, and ridiculously simple to follow. The young man who made these makes mince meat of the the guy, Craig, whom I recently discussed. I only wish I'd come across these before I made my own videos because I've learned even more about logical arguments and philosophical reasoning. Part 1 is here. I had to separate them because I got a warning message saying I've posted more video files than I'm allowed to. Parts 2 and 3 will follow in a reply to this.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Good job of rebutting William Lane Craig.

Very thorough rebuttals. I think I had seen the video before. It was good to watch the presentation again.

Very thorough rebuttals. I think I had seen the video before. It was good to watch the presentation again.

I've downloaded the 3 of them and am going to try to memorize the key points in each because of how well they are presented. I'm currently watching Hitchens go at it with Craig but still feel the author of the 3 videos I uploaded is actually better in his presentation.

Guest Valk0010

I've downloaded the 3 of them and am going to try to memorize the key points in each because of how well they are presented. I'm currently watching Hitchens go at it with Craig but still feel the author of the 3 videos I uploaded is actually better in his presentation.

That debate is one of the few times I have ever thought hitchens got his ass kicked. Not really his fault because craig is a used carsaleman or a person who should run a amway chapter.

That debate is one of the few times I have ever thought hitchens got his ass kicked. Not really his fault because craig is a used carsaleman or a person who should run a amway chapter.

I wouldn't go that far (his ass kicked) but I would say he rambles on and on and on rather than being more concise in his presentation. I kinda knew where he was coming from and everything he said was valid but his presentation was kinda crappy. On the other hand, you got Craig pegged exactly - in fact I can't stand listening to him any more because I know what he's gonna say before he says it. And when he talks about the holy spirit or the bible he's clueless regarding the improper usage in this kind of intellectual debate. (I've still got an hour to go with that debate before I go to the Dawkins vs Craig one).

Guest Valk0010

I wouldn't go that far (his ass kicked) but I would say he rambles on and on and on rather than being more concise in his presentation. I kinda knew where he was coming from and everything he said was valid but his presentation was kinda crappy. On the other hand, you got Craig pegged exactly - in fact I can't stand listening to him any more because I know what he's gonna say before he says it. And when he talks about the holy spirit or the bible he's clueless regarding the improper usage in this kind of intellectual debate. (I've still got an hour to go with that debate before I go to the Dawkins vs Craig one).

After reading sam harris and craig on the moral arguement. I have also another name for craig. Mr Strawman.

]After reading sam harris and craig on the moral arguement. I have also another name for craig. Mr Strawman.

I thought Craig was the inventor of strawmen! LOL

I finished watching the rest and found that Hitchens can be subtley devastating especially during the part where he was asking, directly, questions to the carnival barker as I call him. Especially when Hitchens remarked about the Sanhandren(sic) themselves rejecting Jesus' claim even though 'many of them were eyewitnesses to what occurred'.