Goodbye Jesus

Intelligent Design Debunked

TrueFreedom

When you have three hours to witness its destruction:

• Like 1

I thought it got crushed about what feels 127 years ago already? :)

Okay, I dunno when I might have the time but I will try to remember and watch it ;)

• Like 1

I love this video so far. I'm watching it in 20 minute segments because I usually don't have 3 hours to sit down and watch something short of going to the movies. He's very clear and concise, presenting data in a logical manner. Good post!

• Like 1

This was originally a series of short vids. Kudos to the youtuber who strung them all together.

This might be something that I could watch with the fundie wife in bits and pieces. Mostly the parts about evolutionists NOT being against religion, but in favor of accurate representation of the way things really happened.

You might try her out on a snippet that you don't think will offend her.

• Like 1

Yep! That's exactly what I was thinking. Minutes 3:00-11:00 would be a good place to start.

The statistics on creationist groups are pretty interesting, though I don't see him backing them up with sources.

I'm about an hour in and it's absolutely awesome. Thanks for posting the link.

• Like 1

i'm tempted to post this to my facebook. The backlash would certainly be interesting.

i'm tempted to post this to my facebook. The backlash would certainly be interesting.

Maybe be someone will actually watch it and learn a little bit about evolution and geology.

Yeah I would love to post this on Facebook, unfortunately the only people who would watch it are people who already subscribe to evolution. The many creationists on my friends list who believe in a literal bible interpretation wouldn't even bother watching it.