Goodbye Jesus

I'm Being Driven Crazy

Guest Babylonian Dream

Guest Babylonian Dream

I've been dealing with alot of stress lately. I had to move back in with my old roommates instead of living on the streets, things aren't better there. I've managed to get to my mom, so I'm able to get my stuff moved there. I'm going to be staying with friends in another county. I have to find another job.

See, therapy hasn't been helpful. No drug they ever put me on has helped me, I tend to get side effects only. I lost my job because I got angry at people saying shit about me, and it gets back to me. It wouldn't bother me if I wasn't already dealing with shit. But I walked out, I was angry. Now I fucked up, and have to deal with that too.

Sorry about that, just had to rant.

I hate when I get dealt shitty cards in life... and then I play them shitty, too.

It's not your last hand. Best of luck on the job hunt and the move. Vent here all that you need. It's the least we can do.

Guest Babylonian Dream

I hate when I get dealt shitty cards in life... and then I play them shitty, too.

It's not your last hand. Best of luck on the job hunt and the move. Vent here all that you need. It's the least we can do.

Yeah, I know its not the end, but it feels like it, which is why I'm trying to stay positive. On top of that, I have to deal with Bipolar, which doesn't help. Its hard to deal with a shitty hand when your brain even can't deal with any hand sometimes when it gets in certain modes. I feel better now, I'm just going to apply for another job and not give up. I've been in shittier situations. At least I have food and am not having to ride a bicycle 50 miles. I just look at it that way.

I'm listening. I wish I could do more, but I'm here to listen when you need to talk.