Goodbye Jesus

Poor Oppressed Christians

Ro-bear

Attention brothers! Are you tired of PC girlie men wishing you "Happy Holidays"? Fight back with our t-shirt. Nothing declares your fundy nuthood more emphatically than these high quality garments. Show 'em where you stand, and tell them to shove their "Season's Greetings" right up their tolerant asses! Take Christmas back from the ACLU-lovin' faggy communists who are placing our country in Satan's lap by forgetting the Reason for the season.

http://www.declarechristmas.com/aboutus.aspx

In mall stores, for example, it seems most of the check-out clerks become afraid when--at full volume--I counter with MERRY CHRISTMAS. They get a look of anxiety or dismay or uneasiness

Maybe it's because you scream at full volume you stupid fuckwad.

Hahaha...I want to order one of those shirts.

It's not Christmas! :vent: If anything it should be called the Famous Bastard Day

PR

sheesh...

Has anyone ever heard the "Southpark Christmas" album?

...these folks just echo the "Merry Fuckin' Christmas" track! I'd love to crank the song at full volume in front of some of them and see if they get offended by someone singing the same sentiment, only a little less veiled.

Hahaha...I want to order one of those shirts.
Yeah, order one, and then go around saying 'Happy Holidays' to anyone that says merry christmas.

Yeah, because as we ALL know Hanukah isn't a holiday right around that time of year...

Neither is Yule...

Dipshits.

I'm having a "Falwell FOE" shirt made up..

Fukk'um all folks, its MY Saturanilia and I'll be double dog dipped in choclate dog shit sauce if the xtians are gonna pin my holiday to a buncha wood chunks..

kL

Here's a shirt for ya.

I'm not a "loudmouth jerk"

I'm a "Self-Righteous Ass"

Twits. If I saw someone wearing a shirt like those, I think I'd be tempted to shove them down the escalator at the mall.

I happen to enjoy most of the holiday (aside from the religious music), but I would also be annoyed if I saw a T-shirt where someone was trying to ram their religion down my throat and deliberately exclude those who were different from them. It's the exclusive aspects of it that bother me the most.

It's like, Merry Christmas, but only if you're Christian. Or, Merry Christmas, but only if you're Exactly Like Me . It's the bigotry about those Christmas T-shirts that really stinks. I mean, they might as well make a T-shirt that says Merry Christmas, but only to the white, rich, bigoted, homophobic, fundamentalist, neo-Conservative, 100% Real True American Christians!

I'm having a "Falwell FOE" shirt made up..

Fukk'um all folks, its MY Saturanilia and I'll be double dog dipped in choclate dog shit sauce if the xtians are gonna pin my holiday to a buncha wood chunks..

kL

Hey Nivek, you, I and my Erus need "Felix Saturnalia" T-shirts. ;)

but it's not God's birthday, it's Mithra's. God's birthday isn't until near Easter

We'll have a good saturnalia together. Hey, I might practise astral projection! *cough myth cough*

What about the Devil's Birthday? *Sounds of wails from you know who*

Ahha, what about a good old party full of hot guys and gals? *Grumbles from the neo cons tooling up their guns*

Merry AntiChristmas! *God cries*

good eye sniper, now i'll shoot and make all these happy go-lucky holiday wishing, intolerant assholes, run and go hide under their xmas trees.

i can't believe all of these xtians still calling for oppression upon them. when every poll that gets tested in this country, when asked about anything xtian, they get overwhelming support. some people need to stop and smell the stinch of their own beliefs.

Lady Purple...

My problem with that is then I'd have to 'splain to what it meant. ;)

But daFatman lubba-lubas idea and may have to do it!

:thanks::thanks::woohoo::thanks::thanks:

kL

Lady Purple...

My problem with that is then I'd have to 'splain to what it meant. ;)

But daFatman lubba-lubas idea and may have to do it!

:thanks::thanks::woohoo::thanks::thanks:

kL

I got ya ;) but it could be hilarious, if someone asked what it meant, to say completely stright faced, Happy Saturnalia, like everybody knows what Saturnlia is and walk away. :lmao:

Look at "Foulmouthshirts" other religious shirts... there's a great one for you Norse mythology pagans out there...

"MY GOD CARRIES A HAMMER. YOUR GOD DIED NAILED TO A CROSS.

ANY QUESTIONS?"

"GOD WAS MY CO-PILOT, BUT WE CRASHED INTO A MOUNTAIN AND I HAD TO EAT HIM."

Great stuff!

Attention brothers! Are you tired of PC girlie men wishing you "Happy Holidays"? Fight back with our t-shirt. Nothing declares your fundy nuthood more emphatically than these high quality garments. Show 'em where you stand, and tell them to shove their "Season's Greetings" right up their tolerant asses! Take Christmas back from the ACLU-lovin' faggy communists who are placing our country in Satan's lap by forgetting the Reason for the season.

http://www.declarechristmas.com/aboutus.aspx

Amen, Brother! Down with the PC Girly Men!

Merry Christmas to all our Real Men!

Oh, I HATE what this humidity is doing to my hair...

Merlin

"PC girly men" only make rightists sound more idiotic than enough.

PC monster!